Whiskey Sour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Whiskey sour: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size and more
How many calories in whiskey sour?
In particular, one cocktail (106 g) whiskey sour has about 130 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one cocktail whiskey sour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of whiskey sour on charts.
Whiskey sour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||16.11 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Fat||0.08 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.08 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||75.33 g||~ 21.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size of whiskey sour?
As I wrote before 100g has 123 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size of whiskey sour.
- One cocktail (106 g)130 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whiskey sour35 kcal
Protein in whiskey sour
Whiskey sour has 0.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one cocktail (106 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in whiskey sour
Whiskey sour has 16.11 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one cocktail (106 g) has about 17.1 g of carbs.
Fat in whiskey sour
Whiskey sour has 0.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one cocktail (106 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
one cocktail (106 g) has:130kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
whiskey sour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.011 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.009 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
- Vitaminium C2 mg
Energy content of whiskey sour
- 98% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
whiskey sour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium22 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium77 mg
- Iron0.09 mg
Interesting charts - compare whiskey sour with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how whiskey sour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried cauliflower have?
- Calories in a half of dried prunes
- Calories in whole dried prunes
- Calories for one, two or more dried prunes
- Calories in handful of dried prunes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sweet pepper?
- How much fat in rice?
- How much protein in dry brown gravy?
- What is weight of chocolate muffin?
- Lentil calories per ounce (oz)
- Pork chop calories per serving size