Almonds Sliced: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Almonds sliced: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in sliced almonds?
To give you an idea, handful of sliced almonds (35 g) has about 198 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful sliced almonds is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sliced almond on charts.
Almonds sliced: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||20 g||~ 5.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||13.3 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Fat||50 g||~ 14.2 g|
|Protein||20 g||~ 5.7 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of sliced almonds?
As I wrote before 100g have 567 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of sliced almonds.
- Handful of sliced almonds (35g)198 kcal
- Tablespoon of sliced almonds (6g)34 kcal
- Cup of sliced almonds (70g)397 kcal
- Half cup of sliced almonds (35g)198 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sliced almonds161 kcal
- 10g of sliced almonds57 kcal
- 20g of sliced almonds113 kcal
- 50g of sliced almonds284 kcal
- 100g of sliced almonds567 kcal
Protein in sliced almonds
Sliced almonds have 20 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of sliced almonds (35 g) you can see that you will get about 7 g of protein.
Carbs in sliced almonds
Sliced almonds have 20 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of sliced almonds (35 g) has about 7 g of carbs.
Fat in sliced almonds
Sliced almonds have 50 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of sliced almonds (35 g) has about 17.5 g of fat.
handful of sliced almonds (35 g) has:198kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sliced almonds - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of sliced almonds
- 13% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 74% FAT
sliced almonds - minerals per 100g
- Calcium267 mg
- Iron3.6 mg
Interesting charts - compare sliced almonds with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how sliced almonds look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cooked brown rice have?
- Calories in a half of fries
- Calories in whole fries
- Calories for one, two or more fries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in white cheese?
- How much fat in olive oil?
- How much protein in sousage?
- What is weight of almond butter?
- Trout calories per ounce (oz)
- Atlantic salmon calories per serving size