Cola (Coca Cola): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cola?
Case in point, glass full of cola (200 g) has about 74 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 74 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of cola is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cola nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cola on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of Cola (200 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of cola (200 g)|
|Carbs Total||9.56 g||2.71 g||19.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.02 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Water||90.31 g||25.6 g||180.6 g|
cola - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of cola
- 99% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
cola - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2 mg
- Phosphorus10 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.11 mg
- Zink0.02 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cola (coca cola)?
As I wrote before glass full of cola (200 g) has 74 calories. It is easy to count that two cola (coca cola) have about 148 calories and three cola (coca cola) have about 222 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cola (coca cola).
- Glass full of cola (200g)74 kcal
- Cola can 12 fl oz (355g)131 kcal
- Cola bottle 0,5 (500g)185 kcal
- Cola botle 1l (1000g)370 kcal
- Cola bottle 2l (2000g)740 kcal
- Cola can 0,25 (250g)93 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cola10 kcal
- Half of medium size cola37 kcal
- Small size cola (160g)59.2 kcal
- Big size cola (260g)96.2 kcal
- Two medium size cola (coca cola)148 kcal
- Three medium size cola (coca cola)222 kcal
- Four medium size cola (coca cola)296 kcal
- Five medium size cola (coca cola)370 kcal
Protein in cola
Cola has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of cola (200 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cola
Cola has 9.56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of cola (200 g) has about 19.1 g of carbs.
Fat in cola
Cola has 0.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of cola (200 g) has about 0 g of fat.
glass full of cola (200 g) has:74kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cola with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how cola looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does italian sub have?
- Calories in a half of chicken liver
- Calories in whole chicken liver
- Calories for one, two or more chicken liver
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in instant oatmeal?
- How much fat in hawaiian sushi roll ?
- How much protein in hot dog with no bun?
- What is weight of Skinny on the rocks Margarita?
- Fried rice with shrimp calories per ounce (oz)
- Skirt steak calories per serving size