Cola (Coca Cola): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cola (Coca Cola): calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cola?
Case in point, glass full of cola (200 g) has about 74 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass cola is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 11 minutes, swim for about 9 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cola on charts.
Cola (Coca Cola): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in glass, can 12 fl oz , bottle 0,5 , botle 1l , bottle 2l or can 0,25 of cola (coca cola)?
As I wrote before 100g has 37 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, can 12 fl oz , bottle 0,5 , botle 1l , bottle 2l or can 0,25 of cola.
- Glass full of cola (200g)74 kcal
- Cola can 12 fl oz (355g)131 kcal
- Cola bottle 0,5 (500g)185 kcal
- Cola botle 1l (1000g)370 kcal
- Cola bottle 2l (2000g)740 kcal
- Cola can 0,25 (250g)93 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cola10 kcal
- 10g of cola4 kcal
- 20g of cola7 kcal
- 50g of cola19 kcal
- 100g of cola37 kcal
Protein in cola
Cola has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of cola (200 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cola
Cola has 9.56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of cola (200 g) has about 19.1 g of carbs.
Fat in cola
Cola has 0.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of cola (200 g) has about 0 g of fat.
glass full of cola (200 g) has:74kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cola - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of cola
- 99% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
cola - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2 mg
- Phosphorus10 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.11 mg
- Zink0.02 mg
Does cola make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in cola is one of the highest from all products in drinks category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific drinks, cola seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other drinks.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cola contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cola with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how cola looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Absolut vodka have?
- Calories in a half of instant oatmeal
- Calories in whole instant oatmeal
- Calories for one, two or more instant oatmeal
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in hawaiian sushi roll ?
- How much fat in hot dog with no bun?
- How much protein in Skinny on the rocks Margarita?
- What is weight of fried rice with shrimp?
- Skirt steak calories per ounce (oz)
- Lemonade calories per serving size