Chocolate Milk Shake: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chocolate milk shake: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chocolate milk shake and more
Also known as (other names): Chocolate milkshake
How many calories in chocolate milk shake?
To illustrate, medium size chocolate milk shake (320 g) has about 381 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chocolate milk shake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 54 minutes, swim for about 45 minutes or run for 38 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chocolate milk shake on charts.
Chocolate milk shake: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||21.15 g||~ 6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||2.7 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Protein||3.05 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||72.2 g||~ 20.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chocolate milk shake?
As I wrote before medium size chocolate milk shake (320 g) has 381 calories. It is easy to count that two chocolate milk shake have about 762 calories and three chocolate milk shake have about 1143 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chocolate milk shake.
- Medium size chocolate milk shake (320 g)381 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chocolate milk shake34 kcal
- Half of medium size chocolate milk shake190.5 kcal
- Small size chocolate milk shake (256g)304.8 kcal
- Big size chocolate milk shake (416g)495.3 kcal
- Two medium size chocolate milk shake762 kcal
- Three medium size chocolate milk shake1143 kcal
- Four medium size chocolate milk shake1524 kcal
- Five medium size chocolate milk shake1905 kcal
Protein in chocolate milk shake
Chocolate milk shake has 3.05 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chocolate milk shake (320 g) you can see that you will get about 9.8 g of protein.
Carbs in chocolate milk shake
Chocolate milk shake has 21.15 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chocolate milk shake (320 g) has about 67.7 g of carbs.
Fat in chocolate milk shake
Chocolate milk shake has 2.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chocolate milk shake (320 g) has about 8.6 g of fat.
medium size chocolate milk shake (320 g) has:381kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chocolate milk shake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A67 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.222 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.124 mg
- Vitaminium B60.025 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.05 mg
Energy content of chocolate milk shake
- 70% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 20% FAT
chocolate milk shake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium224 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium132 mg
- Sodium111 mg
- Iron0.31 mg
Interesting charts - compare chocolate milk shake with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how chocolate milk shake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does burrito have?
- Calories in a half of baked sweet potato
- Calories in whole baked sweet potato
- Calories for one, two or more baked sweet potatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in hot chili pepper?
- How much fat in rotisserie chicken?
- How much protein in chicken wing?
- What is weight of cornbread?
- Fried chicken breast calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled vegetables calories per serving size