Cooked Egg Noodles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cooked egg noodles?
100g of cooked egg noodles have about 138 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
For example, handful of cooked egg noodles (50 g) have about 69 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 69 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of cooked egg noodles is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cooked egg noodles nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cooked egg noodle on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Cooked Egg Noodles (50 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of cooked egg noodles (50 g)|
|Carbs Total||25.16 g||7.13 g||12.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||0.34 g||0.6 g|
|Fat||2.07 g||0.59 g||1 g|
|Protein||4.54 g||1.29 g||2.3 g|
|Water||67.73 g||19.2 g||33.9 g|
cooked egg noodles - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A21 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.289 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.136 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.077 mg
- Vit B60.046 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.138 mcg
- Vit E0.17 mg
Energy content of cooked egg noodles
- 73% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
cooked egg noodles - minerals per 100g
- Potassium38 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron1.47 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked egg noodles?
As I wrote before handful of cooked egg noodles (50 g) have 69 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked egg noodles have about 138 calories and three cooked egg noodles have about 207 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked egg noodles.
- Handful of cooked egg noodles (50g)69 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked egg noodles (12g)17 kcal
- Teaspoon of cooked egg noodles (4g)6 kcal
- Cup of cooked egg noodles (170g)235 kcal
- Half cup of cooked egg noodles (85g)117 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked egg noodles39 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked egg noodles34.5 kcal
- Small size cooked egg noodles (40g)55.2 kcal
- Big size cooked egg noodles (65g)89.7 kcal
- Two medium size cooked egg noodles138 kcal
- Three medium size cooked egg noodles207 kcal
- Four medium size cooked egg noodles276 kcal
- Five medium size cooked egg noodles345 kcal
Protein in cooked egg noodles
Cooked egg noodles have 4.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked egg noodles (50 g) you can see that you will get about 2.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked egg noodles
Cooked egg noodles have 25.16 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked egg noodles (50 g) has about 12.6 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked egg noodles
Cooked egg noodles have 2.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked egg noodles (50 g) has about 1 g of fat.
handful of cooked egg noodles (50 g) has:69kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cooked egg noodles with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked egg noodles look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.