Cooked Egg Noodles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked egg noodles: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cooked egg noodles?
For example, handful of cooked egg noodles (50 g) has about 69 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful cooked egg noodles is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked egg noodle on charts.
Cooked egg noodles: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of cooked egg noodles?
As I wrote before 100g have 138 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of cooked egg noodles.
- Handful of cooked egg noodles (50g)69 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked egg noodles (12g)17 kcal
- Teaspoon of cooked egg noodles (4g)6 kcal
- Cup of cooked egg noodles (170g)235 kcal
- Half cup of cooked egg noodles (85g)117 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked egg noodles39 kcal
- 10g of cooked egg noodles14 kcal
- 20g of cooked egg noodles28 kcal
- 50g of cooked egg noodles69 kcal
- 100g of cooked egg noodles138 kcal
Protein in cooked egg noodles
Cooked egg noodles have 4.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked egg noodles (50 g) you can see that you will get about 2.3 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked egg noodles
Cooked egg noodles have 25.16 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked egg noodles (50 g) has about 12.6 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked egg noodles
Cooked egg noodles have 2.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked egg noodles (50 g) has about 1 g of fat.
handful of cooked egg noodles (50 g) has:69kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked egg noodles - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A21 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.289 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.136 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.077 mg
- Vitaminium B60.046 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.138 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.17 mg
Energy content of cooked egg noodles
- 73% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
cooked egg noodles - minerals per 100g
- Potassium38 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron1.47 mg
Do cooked egg noodles cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat cooked egg noodles on diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in cooked egg noodles puts this product at the top of hight calorific Cooked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, cooked egg noodles seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cooked egg noodles contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cooked egg noodles with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked egg noodles look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mandarin juice have?
- Calories in a half of steak
- Calories in whole steak
- Calories for one, two or more steak
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in goulash?
- How much fat in italian sub?
- How much protein in Absolut vodka?
- What is weight of chicken liver?
- Instant oatmeal calories per ounce (oz)
- Hawaiian roll sushi calories per serving size