Vodka And Soda: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vodka and soda: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in vodka and soda?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of vodka and soda (150 g) has about 89 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of vodka and soda is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of vodka and soda on charts.
Vodka and soda: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Water||91.46 g||~ 25.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of vodka and soda?
As I wrote before 100g has 59 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of vodka and soda.
- Standard serving size of vodka and soda (150 g)89 kcal
- Glass full of vodka and soda (220g)130 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vodka and soda17 kcal
- 10g of vodka and soda6 kcal
- 20g of vodka and soda12 kcal
- 50g of vodka and soda30 kcal
- 100g of vodka and soda59 kcal
Protein in vodka and soda
0g of protein - vodka and soda has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in vodka and soda
0 g of carbs - vodka and soda has no carbohydrates.
Fat in vodka and soda
0 g of fat - vodka and soda has no fat.
standard serving size of vodka and soda (150 g) has:89kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vodka and soda - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.002 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of vodka and soda
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
vodka and soda - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium4 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare vodka and soda with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how vodka and soda looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pumpkin pancake have?
- Calories in a half of pickled cucumber
- Calories in whole pickled cucumber
- Calories for one, two or more pickled cucumbers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in wholemeal pasta?
- How much fat in cola?
- How much protein in Roquefort?
- What is weight of camembert?
- Coconut oil calories per ounce (oz)
- Sousage calories per serving size