French Toast: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in french toast?
To show you what does it mean, medium size french toast (65 g) has about 176 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 176 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from french toast is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about french toast nutrition.
See all nutrition data of french toast on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size French Toast (65 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size french toast (65 g)|
|Carbs Total||32.37 g||9.18 g||21 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||0.4 g||0.9 g|
|Fat||10.95 g||3.1 g||7.1 g|
|Protein||10.12 g||2.87 g||6.6 g|
|Water||44.97 g||12.75 g||29.2 g|
french toast - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.232 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.329 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.434 mg
- Vit B60.159 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.088 mcg
- Vit E1.18 mg
- Vit K0.005 mg
Energy content of french toast
- 48% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 37% FAT
french toast - minerals per 100g
- Potassium140 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium112 mg
- Sodium330 mg
- Iron2.55 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 french toasts?
As I wrote before medium size french toast (65 g) have 176 calories. It is easy to count that two french toasts have about 352 calories and three french toasts have about 528 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five french toasts.
- Medium size french toast (65 g)176 kcal
- Slice of french toast (65g)176 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of french toasts77 kcal
- Half of medium size french toast88 kcal
- Small size french toast (52g)140.8 kcal
- Big size french toast (85g)228.8 kcal
- Two medium size french toasts352 kcal
- Three medium size french toasts528 kcal
- Four medium size french toasts704 kcal
- Five medium size french toasts880 kcal
Protein in french toast
French toasts have 10.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size french toast (65 g) you can see that you will get about 6.6 g of protein.
Carbs in french toasts
French toasts have 32.37 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size french toast (65 g) has about 21 g of carbs.
Fat in french toasts
French toasts have 10.95 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size french toast (65 g) has about 7.1 g of fat.
medium size french toast (65 g) has:176kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare french toast with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how french toast looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does biscuit with gravy have?
- Calories in a half of pumpkin pancake
- Calories in whole pumpkin pancake
- Calories for one, two or more pumpkin pancakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked brown rice?
- How much fat in pickled cucumber?
- How much protein in fries?
- What is weight of Pomelo?
- Goat cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Frankfurters calories per serving size