Fried Eggplant: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried eggplant: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, cup and more
How many calories in fried eggplant?
For example, medium size fried eggplant (300 g) has about 453 calories.
It is about 19% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried eggplant is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8.5 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 23.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 65 minutes, swim for about 53 minutes or run for 46 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried eggplant on charts.
Fried eggplant: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried eggplants?
As I wrote before medium size fried eggplant (300 g) has 453 calories. It is easy to count that two fried eggplants have about 906 calories and three fried eggplants have about 1359 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried eggplants.
- Medium size fried eggplant (300 g)453 kcal
- Cup of fried eggplant (220g)332 kcal
- Half cup of fried eggplant (110g)166 kcal
- Fried eggplant 1 half (150g)227 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried eggplant43 kcal
- Half of medium size fried eggplant226.5 kcal
- Small size fried eggplant (240g)362.4 kcal
- Big size fried eggplant (390g)588.9 kcal
- Two medium size fried eggplants906 kcal
- Three medium size fried eggplants1359 kcal
- Four medium size fried eggplants1812 kcal
- Five medium size fried eggplants2265 kcal
Protein in fried eggplant
Fried eggplant has 2.43 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried eggplant (300 g) you can see that you will get about 7.3 g of protein.
Carbs in fried eggplant
Fried eggplant has 11.92 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried eggplant (300 g) has about 35.8 g of carbs.
Fat in fried eggplant
Fried eggplant has 10.94 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried eggplant (300 g) has about 32.8 g of fat.
medium size fried eggplant (300 g) has:453kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried eggplant - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.083 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.097 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.991 mg
- Vitaminium B60.08 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.031 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.99 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of fried eggplant
- 31% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 63% FAT
fried eggplant - minerals per 100g
- Potassium226 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium31 mg
- Sodium63 mg
- Iron0.68 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried eggplant with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried eggplant looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does wholemeal pasta have?
- Calories in tablespoon of breast milk
- Calories in teaspoon of breast milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in goose breast?
- How much fat in mandarin juice?
- How much protein in tea?
- What is weight of steak?
- Goulash calories per ounce (oz)
- Italian sub calories per serving size