Cheerios: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cheerios: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one Cheerios, half cup and more
How many calories in Cheerios?
Case in point, medium size Cheerios (1 oz) has about 105 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size Cheerios is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Cheerios on charts.
Cheerios: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||73.23 g||~ 20.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.4 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Fat||6.73 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Protein||12.09 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Water||5.13 g||~ 1.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Cheerios?
As I wrote before medium size Cheerios (1 oz) have 105 calories. It is easy to count that two Cheerios have about 210 calories and three Cheerios have about 315 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Cheerios.
- Medium size Cheerios (1 oz)105 kcal
- Half cup of Cheerios (14g)53 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Cheerios107 kcal
- Half of medium size Cheerios52.5 kcal
- Small size Cheerios (22g)84 kcal
- Big size Cheerios (36g)136.5 kcal
- Two medium size Cheerios210 kcal
- Three medium size Cheerios315 kcal
- Four medium size Cheerios420 kcal
- Five medium size Cheerios525 kcal
Protein in Cheerios
Cheerios have 12.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size Cheerios (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 3.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Cheerios
Cheerios have 73.23 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size Cheerios (1 oz) has about 20.5 g of carbs.
Fat in Cheerios
Cheerios have 6.73 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size Cheerios (1 oz) has about 1.9 g of fat.
medium size Cheerios (1 oz) has:105kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Cheerios - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)1.327 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)20.967 mg
- Vitaminium B62.39 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)1.201 mcg
- Vitaminium C21.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.65 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of Cheerios
- 73% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
Cheerios - minerals per 100g
- Potassium641 mg
- Magnessium114 mg
- Calcium401 mg
- Sodium497 mg
- Iron33.17 mg
Interesting charts - compare Cheerios with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Cheerios look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do frozen waffles have?
- Calories in a half of rice crackers
- Calories in whole rice crackers
- Calories for one, two or more rice crackers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cheese curd?
- How much fat in cooked rice?
- How much protein in pork tenderloin?
- What is weight of ice cream?
- Dark bread calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried egg calories per serving size