Dried Papaya: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried papaya: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in dried papaya?
To illustrate, handful of dried papaya (40 g) has about 118 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful dried papaya is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried papaya on charts.
Dried papaya: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||75.46 g||~ 21.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.6 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Fat||0.86 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||1.55 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||20.84 g||~ 5.9 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of dried papaya?
As I wrote before 100g has 296 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of dried papaya.
- Handful of dried papaya (40g)118 kcal
- Tablespoon of dried papaya (4g)12 kcal
- Cup of dried papaya (160g)474 kcal
- Half cup of dried papaya (80g)237 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried papaya84 kcal
- 10g of dried papaya30 kcal
- 20g of dried papaya59 kcal
- 50g of dried papaya148 kcal
- 100g of dried papaya296 kcal
Protein in dried papaya
Dried papaya has 1.55 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dried papaya (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in dried papaya
Dried papaya has 75.46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dried papaya (40 g) has about 30.2 g of carbs.
Fat in dried papaya
Dried papaya has 0.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of dried papaya (40 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
handful of dried papaya (40 g) has:118kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried papaya - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.053 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.088 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.062 mg
- Vitaminium B60.113 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.061 mcg
- Vitaminium C40.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.99 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of dried papaya
- 96% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
dried papaya - minerals per 100g
- Potassium603 mg
- Magnessium69 mg
- Calcium67 mg
- Sodium27 mg
- Iron0.85 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried papaya with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried papaya looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Roquefort have?
- Calories in tablespoon of coconut oil
- Calories in teaspoon of coconut oil
- Calories in glass of coconut oil
- Calories in cup of coconut oil
- Calories in shot (small glass) of coconut oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sousage?
- How much fat in almond butter?
- How much protein in trout?
- What is weight of atlantic salmon?
- Rutabaga calories per ounce (oz)
- Dragon sushi roll calories per serving size