Dried Papaya: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in dried papaya?
100g of dried papaya has about 296 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | tablespoon | cup | half cup
To illustrate, handful of dried papaya (40 g) has about 118 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 118 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of dried papaya is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about dried papaya nutrition.
See all nutrition data of dried papaya on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Dried Papaya (40 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of dried papaya (40 g)|
|Carbs Total||75.46 g||21.39 g||30.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.6 g||1.59 g||2.2 g|
|Fat||0.86 g||0.24 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||1.55 g||0.44 g||0.6 g|
|Water||20.84 g||5.91 g||8.3 g|
dried papaya - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.053 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.088 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.062 mg
- Vit B60.113 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.061 mcg
- Vit C40.3 mg
- Vit E0.99 mg
- Vit K0.009 mg
Energy content of dried papaya
- 96% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
dried papaya - minerals per 100g
- Potassium603 mg
- Magnessium69 mg
- Calcium67 mg
- Sodium27 mg
- Iron0.85 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried papaya?
As I wrote before handful of dried papaya (40 g) has 118 calories. It is easy to count that two dried papaya have about 236 calories and three dried papaya have about 354 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried papaya.
- Handful of dried papaya (40g)118 kcal
- Tablespoon of dried papaya (4g)12 kcal
- Cup of dried papaya (160g)474 kcal
- Half cup of dried papaya (80g)237 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried papaya84 kcal
- Half of medium size dried papaya59 kcal
- Small size dried papaya (32g)94.4 kcal
- Big size dried papaya (52g)153.4 kcal
- Two medium size dried papaya236 kcal
- Three medium size dried papaya354 kcal
- Four medium size dried papaya472 kcal
- Five medium size dried papaya590 kcal
Protein in dried papaya
Dried papaya has 1.55 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dried papaya (40 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in dried papaya
Dried papaya has 75.46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dried papaya (40 g) has about 30.2 g of carbs.
Fat in dried papaya
Dried papaya has 0.86 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of dried papaya (40 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
handful of dried papaya (40 g) has:118kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare dried papaya with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried papaya looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Roquefort have?
- Calories in a half of goose breast
- Calories in whole goose breast
- Calories for one, two or more goose breast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mandarin juice?
- How much fat in tea?
- How much protein in steak?
- What is weight of goulash?
- Italian sub calories per ounce (oz)
- Absolut vodka calories per serving size