Rabbit Meat vs Beef: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Rabbit
At first glance, you can see that in rabbit is much less calories than in beef.
Rabbit has 114 kcal per 100g and beef 250 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 119%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in rabbit cames from protein and in beef from fat.
See tables below to compare rabbit with beef in details.
Fact 2: Rabbit And Beef Nutrition Difference
Beef vs Rabbit: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Rabbit meat||Beef|
|Fat||2.32 g||15.41 g|
|Protein||21.79 g||25.93 g|
|Water||74.51 g||57.98 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||3.2 mg||2.6 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||21 mg|
|Phosphorus||226 mg||1.2 mg|
|Potassium||378 mg||318 mg|
|Sodium||50 mg||72 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.046 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.176 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||6.5 mg||5.378 mg|
Less protein in rabbit
It is aslo easy to see see that in rabbit is less protein than in beef.
There is 25.93g per 100g of beef and 21.79g per 100g of rabbit so using simple math we can see that difference is about 19%.
Less fat in rabbit
In rabbit is less fats than in beef.
The tables above show us that there is 15.41g/100g of fats in beef and 2.32g/100g in rabbit. In this case difference is about 564%.
- Fat2.32 g
- Protein21.79 g
- Water74.51 g
100g | ounce | single piece | leg | comber
- 0% CARBS.
- 81% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
Vitamins: beef vs rabbit
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): beef 53% more than rabbit
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): beef 193% more than rabbit
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): rabbit 21% more than beef
Minerals: rabbit vs beef
Compares of rabbit
- Rabbit vs Chicken Breast
- Rabbit vs Chicken Leg
- Rabbit vs Duck Meat
- Rabbit vs Turkey Meat
- Rabbit vs Turkey Breast
- Rabbit vs Pork
- see all compares of rabbit
Compares of beef
- Calories from Rabbit meat
- Calories of Sausage
- Calories in Jambalaya
- Veggie straws calories per 100g
- Steamed dumplings carbs per 100g
- Wild rice protein per 100g
- Soba noodles fat per 100g
- How many calories does banana strawberry smoothie have?
- Calories in a half of Kung Pao beef
- Calories in whole Kung Pao beef
- Calories for one, two or more Kung Pao beef
- How much protein in Manhattan?