Wild Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Wild rice: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in wild rice?
To illustrate, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g) has about 357 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of wild rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 51 minutes, swim for about 42 minutes or run for 36 minutes.
See all nutrition data of wild rice on charts.
Wild rice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of wild rice?
As I wrote before 100g has 357 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of wild rice.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g)357 kcal
- Tablespoon of wild rice (15g)54 kcal
- Cup of wild rice (200g)714 kcal
- Half cup of wild rice (100g)357 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of wild rice101 kcal
- 10g of wild rice36 kcal
- 20g of wild rice71 kcal
- 50g of wild rice179 kcal
- 100g of wild rice357 kcal
Protein in wild rice
Wild rice has 14.73 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g) you can see that you will get about 14.7 g of protein.
Carbs in wild rice
Wild rice has 74.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g) has about 74.9 g of carbs.
Fat in wild rice
Wild rice has 1.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g) has:357kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
wild rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A19 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.115 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.262 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.733 mg
- Vitaminium B60.391 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.095 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.82 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of wild rice
- 81% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
wild rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium427 mg
- Magnessium177 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium7 mg
- Iron1.96 mg
Does wild rice cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Wild rice have one of the hight count of calories within grain products. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, wild rice seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If wild rice contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare wild rice with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how wild rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fish taco have?
- Calories in a half of chicken teriyaki
- Calories in whole chicken teriyaki
- Calories for one, two or more chicken teriyaki
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sausage sandwich?
- How much fat in chicken fajita ?
- How much protein in pepperoni pizza?
- What is weight of navel orange?
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup calories per ounce (oz)
- Meatloaf calories per serving size