Wild Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in wild rice?
To illustrate, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g) has about 357 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 357 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from wild rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about wild rice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of wild rice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (0,5 Cup) of Wild Rice (100 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g)|
|Carbs Total||74.9 g||21.23 g||74.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||6.2 g||1.76 g||6.2 g|
|Fat||1.08 g||0.31 g||1.1 g|
|Protein||14.73 g||4.18 g||14.7 g|
|Water||7.76 g||2.2 g||7.8 g|
wild rice - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A19 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.115 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.262 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.733 mg
- Vit B60.391 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.095 mcg
- Vit E0.82 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of wild rice
- 81% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
wild rice - minerals per 100g
- Potassium427 mg
- Magnessium177 mg
- Calcium21 mg
- Sodium7 mg
- Iron1.96 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 wild rice?
As I wrote before standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g) has 357 calories. It is easy to count that two wild rice have about 714 calories and three wild rice have about 1071 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five wild rice.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g)357 kcal
- Tablespoon of wild rice (15g)54 kcal
- Cup of wild rice (200g)714 kcal
- Half cup of wild rice (100g)357 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of wild rice101 kcal
- Half of medium size wild rice178.5 kcal
- Small size wild rice (80g)285.6 kcal
- Big size wild rice (130g)464.1 kcal
- Two medium size wild rice714 kcal
- Three medium size wild rice1071 kcal
- Four medium size wild rice1428 kcal
- Five medium size wild rice1785 kcal
Protein in wild rice
Wild rice has 14.73 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g) you can see that you will get about 14.7 g of protein.
Carbs in wild rice
Wild rice has 74.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g) has about 74.9 g of carbs.
Fat in wild rice
Wild rice has 1.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of wild rice (100 g) has:357kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare wild rice with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how wild rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fish taco have?
- Calories in a half of chicken teriyaki
- Calories in whole chicken teriyaki
- Calories for one, two or more chicken teriyaki
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sausage sandwich?
- How much fat in chicken fajita ?
- How much protein in Cafe Mocha?
- What is weight of burrito?
- Light whipping cream calories per ounce (oz)
- Baked sweet potato calories per serving size