Soba Noodles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Soba noodles: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in soba noodles?
In particular, standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g) have about 192 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of soba noodles is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of soba noodle on charts.
Soba noodles: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||74.62 g||~ 21.2 g|
|Fat||0.71 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||14.38 g||~ 4.1 g|
|Water||6.88 g||~ 2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of soba noodles?
As I wrote before 100g have 336 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of soba noodles.
- Standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g)192 kcal
- Cup of soba noodles (64g)215 kcal
- Half cup of soba noodles (32g)108 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of soba noodles95 kcal
- 10g of soba noodles34 kcal
- 20g of soba noodles67 kcal
- 50g of soba noodles168 kcal
- 100g of soba noodles336 kcal
Protein in soba noodles
Soba noodles have 14.38 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g) you can see that you will get about 8.2 g of protein.
Carbs in soba noodles
Soba noodles have 74.62 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g) has about 42.5 g of carbs.
Fat in soba noodles
Soba noodles have 0.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g) has:192kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
soba noodles - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.48 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.13 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.21 mg
- Vitaminium B60.24 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.06 mcg
Energy content of soba noodles
- 82% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
soba noodles - minerals per 100g
- Potassium252 mg
- Magnessium95 mg
- Calcium35 mg
- Sodium792 mg
- Iron2.7 mg
Interesting charts - compare soba noodles with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how soba noodles look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate milk have?
- Calories in a half of sausage sandwich
- Calories in whole sausage sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more sausage sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken fajita ?
- How much fat in Cafe Mocha?
- How much protein in burrito?
- What is weight of light whipping cream?
- Baked sweet potato calories per ounce (oz)
- Hot chili peppers calories per serving size