Soba Noodles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in soba noodles?
In particular, standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g) have about 192 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 192 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from soba noodles is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about soba noodles nutrition.
See all nutrition data of soba noodle on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Soba Noodles (57 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g)|
|Carbs Total||74.62 g||21.15 g||42.5 g|
|Fat||0.71 g||0.2 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||14.38 g||4.08 g||8.2 g|
|Water||6.88 g||1.95 g||3.9 g|
soba noodles - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.48 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.13 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.21 mg
- Vit B60.24 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.06 mcg
Energy content of soba noodles
- 82% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
soba noodles - minerals per 100g
- Potassium252 mg
- Magnessium95 mg
- Calcium35 mg
- Sodium792 mg
- Iron2.7 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 soba noodles?
As I wrote before standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g) have 192 calories. It is easy to count that two soba noodles have about 384 calories and three soba noodles have about 576 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five soba noodles.
- Standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g)192 kcal
- Cup of soba noodles (64g)215 kcal
- Half cup of soba noodles (32g)108 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of soba noodles95 kcal
- Half of medium size soba noodles96 kcal
- Small size soba noodles (46g)153.6 kcal
- Big size soba noodles (74g)249.6 kcal
- Two medium size soba noodles384 kcal
- Three medium size soba noodles576 kcal
- Four medium size soba noodles768 kcal
- Five medium size soba noodles960 kcal
Protein in soba noodles
Soba noodles have 14.38 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g) you can see that you will get about 8.2 g of protein.
Carbs in soba noodles
Soba noodles have 74.62 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g) has about 42.5 g of carbs.
Fat in soba noodles
Soba noodles have 0.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of soba noodles (57 g) has:192kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare soba noodles with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how soba noodles look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate milk have?
- Calories in a half of sausage sandwich
- Calories in whole sausage sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more sausage sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken fajita ?
- How much fat in Cafe Mocha?
- How much protein in pepperoni pizza?
- What is weight of navel orange?
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup calories per ounce (oz)
- Meatloaf calories per serving size