Orange vs Persimmon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Orange vs persimmon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in orange is more calories than in persimmon.
Orange has 49 kcal per 100g and persimmon 70 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 43 %.
In orange and in persimmon most calories came from carbs.
orange or persimmon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: persimmon - 43% more than orange
- Carbohydrates: persimmon - 56% more than orange
- Dietary fiber: persimmon - 44% more than orange
- Protein: orange - 62% more than persimmon
Orange vs persimmon nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||11.89 g||18.59 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||0.94 g||0.58 g|
|Calcium||40 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.09 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||9 mg|
|Potassium||179 mg||161 mg|
|Zink||0.06 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.087 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.274 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.063 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||39 mg||8 mg|
|Vitaminium C||48.5 mg||7.5 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in orange is more protein than in persimmon.
There is 0.58g per 100g of persimmon and 0.94g per 100g of orange so using simple math we can see that difference is about 62 %.
In orange is less carbohydrates than in persimmon.
There is 18.59g/100g of carbohydrates in persimmon and 11.89g/100g in orange so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 56 %.
In orange is fats than in persimmon.
The tables above show us that there is g/100g of fats in persimmon and 0.3g/100g in orange. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare orange with persimmon in details.
- Carbohydrates11.89 g
- Dietary fiber2.5 g
- Protein0.94 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 88% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: persimmon vs orange
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): orange 190% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): orange 100% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): orange 174% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B6: persimmon 59% more than orange
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): orange 388% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium C: orange 547% more than persimmon
Minerals: orange vs persimmon
Compares of orange
- Orange vs Apple
- Orange vs Apricot
- Orange vs Avocado
- Orange vs Banana
- Orange vs Blackberries
- Orange vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of orange
Compares of persimmon
- Calories from Orange
- Calories of Papaya
- Calories in Passion fruit
- Peach calories per 100g
- Pear carbs per 100g
- Persimmon protein per 100g
- Pineapple fat per 100g
- How many calories does plum have?
- Calories in a half of quince fruit
- Calories in whole quince fruit
- Calories for one, two or more quinces
- How much protein in raspberries?