Orange vs Pear: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Orange
At first glance, you can see that in orange is less calories than in pear.
Orange has 49 kcal per 100g and pear 58 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 18%.
In orange and in pear most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare orange with pear in details.
Fact 2: Orange And Pear Nutrition Difference
Pear vs Orange: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||11.89 g||13.81 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||0.94 g||0.38 g|
|Calcium||40 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.09 mg||0.17 mg|
|Magnessium||10 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||179 mg||119 mg|
|Zink||0.06 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.087 mg||0.012 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.04 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.274 mg||0.157 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.25 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.063 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||39 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium C||48.5 mg||4.2 mg|
More protein in orange
It is aslo easy to see see that in orange is more protein than in pear.
There is 0.38g per 100g of pear and 0.94g per 100g of orange so using simple math we can see that difference is about 147%.
Less carbohydrates in orange
In orange is less carbohydrates than in pear.
There is 13.81g/100g of carbohydrates in pear and 11.89g/100g in orange so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 16%.
More fat in orange
In orange is more fats than in pear.
The tables above show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pear and 0.3g/100g in orange. In this case difference is about 150%.
- Carbohydrates11.89 g
- Fat0.3 g
- Dietary fiber2.5 g
- Protein0.94 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 88% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: pear vs orange
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): orange 625% more than pear
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): orange 60% more than pear
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): orange 75% more than pear
- Vitaminium B5: orange 421% more than pear
- Vitaminium B6: orange 125% more than pear
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): orange 457% more than pear
- Vitaminium C: orange 1055% more than pear
Minerals: orange vs pear
Compares of orange
- Orange vs Apple
- Orange vs Apricot
- Orange vs Avocado
- Orange vs Banana
- Orange vs Blackberry
- Orange vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of orange
Compares of pear
- Calories from Orange
- Calories of Papaya
- Calories in Passion fruit
- Peach calories per 100g
- Pear carbs per 100g
- Persimmon protein per 100g
- Pineapple fat per 100g
- How many calories does plum have?
- Calories in a half of quince fruit
- Calories in whole quince fruit
- Calories for one, two or more quinces
- How much protein in raspberry?