Pear vs Strawberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pear
At first glance, you can see that in pear is much more calories than in strawberry.
Pear has 58 kcal per 100g and strawberry 32 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 81%.
In pear and in strawberry most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pear with strawberry in details.
Fact 2: Pear And Strawberry Nutrition Difference
Strawberry vs Pear: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||7.7 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.1 g||2 g|
|Protein||0.38 g||0.67 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||0.17 mg||0.41 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||13 mg|
|Potassium||119 mg||153 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.025 mg||0.022 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.157 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.048 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.028 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||7 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.2 mg||58.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.12 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium K||4.5 mg||2.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||12 mg||7 mg|
Less protein in pear
It is aslo easy to see see that in pear is less protein than in strawberry.
There is 0.67g per 100g of strawberry and 0.38g per 100g of pear so using simple math we can see that difference is about 76%.
More carbohydrates in pear
In pear is more carbohydrates than in strawberry.
There is 7.7g/100g of carbohydrates in strawberry and 13.81g/100g in pear so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 79%.
Less fat in pear
In pear is less fats than in strawberry.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in strawberry and 0.12g/100g in pear. In this case difference is about 150%.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.12 g
- Dietary fiber3.1 g
- Protein0.38 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | half cup
- 96% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: strawberry vs pear
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pear 14% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): strawberry 146% more than pear
- Vitaminium B5: strawberry 160% more than pear
- Vitaminium B6: strawberry 68% more than pear
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): strawberry 243% more than pear
- Vitaminium C: strawberry 1300% more than pear
- Vitaminium E: strawberry 142% more than pear
- Vitaminium K: pear 105% more than strawberry
- Beta karoten: pear 71% more than strawberry
Minerals: pear vs strawberry
Compares of pear
- Pear vs Apple
- Pear vs Apricot
- Pear vs Avocado
- Pear vs Banana
- Pear vs Blackberry
- Pear vs Melon
- see all compares of pear
Compares of strawberry
- Calories from Pear
- Calories of Persimmon
- Calories in Pineapple
- Plum calories per 100g
- Pomegranate carbs per 100g
- Quince fruit protein per 100g
- Raspberry fat per 100g
- How many calories does sapodilla have?
- Calories in a half of strawberry
- Calories in whole strawberry
- Calories for one, two or more strawberries
- Calories in handful of strawberries
- How much protein in mandarin?