Pear vs Quince Fruit: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pear
At first glance, you can see that in pear is just a little more calories than in quince fruit.
Pear has 58 kcal per 100g and quince fruit 57 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 2%.
In pear and in quince fruit most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pear with quince fruit in details.
Fact 2: Pear And Quince fruit Nutrition Difference
Quince fruit vs Pear: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Pear||Quince fruit|
|Carbohydrates||13.81 g||13.81 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.1 g||1.9 g|
|Protein||0.38 g||0.4 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.17 mg||0.7 mg|
|Magnessium||7 mg||8 mg|
|Phosphorus||11 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||119 mg||119 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.012 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.025 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.157 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.048 mg||0.081 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.028 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||7 mg||3 mg|
|Vitaminium C||4.2 mg||15 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.12 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium K||4.5 mg||4.5 mg|
Less protein in pear
It is aslo easy to see see that in pear is less protein than in quince fruit.
There is 0.4g per 100g of quince fruit and 0.38g per 100g of pear so using simple math we can see that difference is about 5%.
The same amount of carbohydrates
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in pear and quince fruit - 13.81g/100g.
More fat in pear
In pear is more fats than in quince fruit.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in quince fruit and 0.12g/100g in pear. In this case difference is about 20%.
- Carbohydrates13.81 g
- Fat0.12 g
- Dietary fiber3.1 g
- Protein0.38 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | half cup
- 96% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: quince fruit vs pear
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): quince fruit 67% more than pear
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): quince fruit 20% more than pear
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): quince fruit 27% more than pear
- Vitaminium B5: quince fruit 69% more than pear
- Vitaminium B6: quince fruit 43% more than pear
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pear 133% more than quince fruit
- Vitaminium C: quince fruit 257% more than pear
- Vitaminium E: quince fruit 0% more than pear
- Vitaminium K: quince fruit 0% more than pear
Minerals: pear vs quince fruit
Compares of pear
- Pear vs Apple
- Pear vs Apricot
- Pear vs Avocado
- Pear vs Banana
- Pear vs Blackberry
- Pear vs Melon
- see all compares of pear
Compares of quince fruit
- Calories from Pear
- Calories of Persimmon
- Calories in Pineapple
- Plum calories per 100g
- Pomegranate carbs per 100g
- Quince fruit protein per 100g
- Raspberry fat per 100g
- How many calories does sapodilla have?
- Calories in a half of strawberry
- Calories in whole strawberry
- Calories for one, two or more strawberries
- Calories in handful of strawberries
- How much protein in mandarin?