Oatmeal vs Oat Flour: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Oatmeal
At first glance, you can see that in oatmeal is much less calories than in oat flour.
Oatmeal has 68 kcal per 100g and oat flour 404 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 494%.
In oatmeal and in oat flour most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare oatmeal with oat flour in details.
Fact 2: Oatmeal And Oat flour Nutrition Difference
Oat flour vs Oatmeal: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Oatmeal||Oat flour|
|Carbohydrates||11.67 g||65.7 g|
|Fat||1.36 g||9.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||6.5 g|
|Protein||2.37 g||14.66 g|
|Water||84.03 g||8.55 g|
|Calcium||80 mg||55 mg|
|Iron||5.96 mg||4 mg|
|Magnessium||26 mg||144 mg|
|Potassium||61 mg||371 mg|
|Sodium||49 mg||19 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.215 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.025 mg||1.474 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.29 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||39 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.07 mg||0.7 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.4 mg||0.003 mg|
Less protein in oatmeal
It is aslo easy to see see that in oatmeal is less protein than in oat flour.
There is 14.66g per 100g of oat flour and 2.37g per 100g of oatmeal so using simple math we can see that difference is about 519%.
Less carbohydrates in oatmeal
In oatmeal is less carbohydrates than in oat flour.
There is 65.7g/100g of carbohydrates in oat flour and 11.67g/100g in oatmeal so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 463%.
Less fat in oatmeal
In oatmeal is less fats than in oat flour.
The tables above show us that there is 9.12g/100g of fats in oat flour and 1.36g/100g in oatmeal. In this case difference is about 571%.
- Carbohydrates11.67 g
- Fat1.36 g
- Dietary fiber1.7 g
- Protein2.37 g
- Water84.03 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | glass
- 68% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
Vitamins: oat flour vs oatmeal
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): oatmeal 72% more than oat flour
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): oatmeal 105% more than oat flour
- Vitaminium B6: oatmeal 132% more than oat flour
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): oatmeal 121775% more than oat flour
- Vitaminium E: oat flour 900% more than oatmeal
- Vitaminium K: oatmeal 13233% more than oat flour
Minerals: oatmeal vs oat flour
Compares of oatmeal
- Oatmeal vs Couscous
- Oatmeal vs Cooked Pasta
- Oatmeal vs Muesli
- Oatmeal vs Spaghetti
- Oatmeal vs Buckwheat
- Oatmeal vs Red Lentils
- see all compares of oatmeal
Compares of oat flour
- Calories from Oatmeal
- Calories of Hamburger McDonalds
- Calories in Cuban bread
- Twix calories per 100g
- Greek yoghurt carbs per 100g
- Salami protein per 100g
- Almond flakes fat per 100g
- How many calories does octopus have?
- Calories in a half of Queso Fresco cheese
- Calories in whole Queso Fresco cheese
- Calories for one, two or more Queso Fresco
- Calories in slice of Queso Fresco cheese
- How much protein in Blow Pop?