Moringa vs Watercress: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Moringa
At first glance, you can see that in moringa is much more calories than in watercress.
Moringa has 37 kcal per 100g and watercress 11 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 236%.
In moringa and in watercress most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare moringa with watercress in details.
Fact 2: Moringa And Watercress Nutrition Difference
Watercress vs Moringa: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||8.53 g||1.29 g|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.2 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||2.1 g||2.3 g|
|Calcium||30 mg||120 mg|
|Iron||0.36 mg||0.2 mg|
|Magnessium||45 mg||21 mg|
|Phosphorus||50 mg||60 mg|
|Potassium||461 mg||330 mg|
|Sodium||42 mg||41 mg|
|Zink||0.45 mg||0.11 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.053 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.074 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.68 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.12 mg||0.129 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||44 mg||9 mg|
|Vitaminium C||141 mg||43 mg|
Less protein in moringa
It is aslo easy to see see that in moringa is less protein than in watercress.
There is 2.3g per 100g of watercress and 2.1g per 100g of moringa so using simple math we can see that difference is about 10%.
More carbohydrates in moringa
In moringa is more carbohydrates than in watercress.
There is 1.29g/100g of carbohydrates in watercress and 8.53g/100g in moringa so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 561%.
More fat in moringa
In moringa is more fats than in watercress.
The tables above show us that there is 0.1g/100g of fats in watercress and 0.2g/100g in moringa. In this case difference is about 100%.
- Carbohydrates8.53 g
- Fat0.2 g
- Dietary fiber3.2 g
- Protein2.1 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 77% CARBS.
- 19% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: watercress vs moringa
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): watercress 70% more than moringa
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): watercress 62% more than moringa
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): moringa 240% more than watercress
- Vitaminium B6: watercress 8% more than moringa
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): moringa 389% more than watercress
- Vitaminium C: moringa 228% more than watercress
Minerals: moringa vs watercress
Compares of moringa
- Moringa vs Artichoke
- Moringa vs Arugula
- Moringa vs Asparagus
- Moringa vs Bamboo Shoots
- Moringa vs Beetroot
- Moringa vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of moringa
Compares of watercress
- Calories from Moringa
- Calories of Mustard greens
- Calories in Okra
- Onion calories per 100g
- Parsnips carbs per 100g
- Peas protein per 100g
- Potato fat per 100g
- How many calories does pumpkin have?
- Calories in a half of salad chicory
- Calories in whole salad chicory
- Calories for one, two or more salad chicory leaves
- How much protein in radish?
- Moringa vs Burdock nutrition
- Moringa vs Garlic calories
- Moringa vs Ginger protein
- Moringa vs Lentil sugar
- Mustard Greens Leaves vs Pumpkin vitamins
- Mustard Greens Leaves vs Spinach dietary fiber
- Mustard Greens Leaves vs Chard vitaminium C
- Mustard Greens Leaves vs Turnip magnessium
- Mustard Greens Leaves vs Watercress potassium