Watercress: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Watercress: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, cup and more
How many calories in watercress?
To show you what does it mean, handful of watercress (30 g) has about 3 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful watercress is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of watercress on charts.
Watercress: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||1.29 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.5 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.3 g||~ 0.7 g|
- watercress vs moringa
- watercress vs purslane
- watercress vs arugula
- watercress vs spinach
- watercress vs broccoli
- watercress vs lettuce
- watercress vs mustard greens leaves
- watercress vs kale
- watercress vs cabbage
- watercress vs collards
- watercress vs romaine lettuce
- watercress vs parsley
- see all compares of watercress
How many calories in handful, cup or half cup of watercresses?
As I wrote before 100g has 11 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, cup or half cup of watercress.
- Handful of watercresses (30g)3 kcal
- Cup of watercress (34g)4 kcal
- Half cup of watercress (17g)2 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of watercress3 kcal
- 10g of watercress1 kcal
- 20g of watercress2 kcal
- 50g of watercress6 kcal
- 100g of watercress11 kcal
Protein in watercress
Watercress has 2.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of watercress (30 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in watercress
Watercress has 1.29 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of watercress (30 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in watercress
Watercress has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of watercress (30 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of watercress (30 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
watercress - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A3191 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B50.31 mg
- Vitaminium B60.129 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)9 mcg
- Vitaminium C43 mg
- Vitaminium E1 mg
- Vitaminium K250 mg
Energy content of watercress
- 34% CARBS
- 60% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
watercress - minerals per 100g
- Potassium330 mg
- Phosphorus60 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium120 mg
- Sodium41 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink0.11 mg
Interesting charts - compare watercress with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how watercress looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do chestnuts have?
- Calories in a half of coconut
- Calories in whole coconut
- Calories for one, two or more coconuts
- Calories in tablespoon of coconuts
- Calories in teaspoon of coconuts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in linseed?
- How much fat in hazelnuts?
- How much protein in macadamia nuts?
- What is weight of peanuts?
- Pecan calories per ounce (oz)
- Pine nuts calories per serving size