Watercress: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in watercress?
To show you what does it mean, handful of watercress (30 g) has about 3 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 3 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of watercress is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about watercress nutrition.
See all nutrition data of watercress on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Watercress (30 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of watercress (30 g)|
|Carbs Total||1.29 g||0.37 g||0.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.5 g||0.14 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.3 g||0.65 g||0.7 g|
watercress - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A3191 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.09 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.12 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.2 mg
- Vit B50.31 mg
- Vit B60.129 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)9 mcg
- Vit C43 mg
- Vit E1 mg
- Vit K250 mg
Energy content of watercress
- 34% CARBS
- 60% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
watercress - minerals per 100g
- Potassium330 mg
- Phosphorus60 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium120 mg
- Sodium41 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
- Zink0.11 mg
- watercress vs moringa
- watercress vs purslane
- watercress vs arugula
- watercress vs spinach
- watercress vs broccoli
- watercress vs lettuce
- watercress vs mustard greens leaves
- watercress vs kale
- watercress vs cabbage
- watercress vs collards
- watercress vs romaine lettuce
- watercress vs parsley
- see all compares of watercress
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 watercresses?
As I wrote before handful of watercress (30 g) has 3 calories. It is easy to count that two watercresses have about 6 calories and three watercresses have about 9 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five watercresses.
- Handful of watercresses (30g)3 kcal
- Cup of watercress (34g)4 kcal
- Half cup of watercress (17g)2 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of watercress3 kcal
- Half of medium size watercress1.5 kcal
- Small size watercress (24g)2.4 kcal
- Big size watercress (39g)3.9 kcal
- Two medium size watercresses6 kcal
- Three medium size watercresses9 kcal
- Four medium size watercresses12 kcal
- Five medium size watercresses15 kcal
Protein in watercress
Watercress has 2.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of watercress (30 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in watercress
Watercress has 1.29 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of watercress (30 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in watercress
Watercress has 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of watercress (30 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of watercress (30 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare watercress with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how watercress looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do chestnuts have?
- Calories in a half of coconut
- Calories in whole coconut
- Calories for one, two or more coconuts
- Calories in tablespoon of coconut
- Calories in teaspoon of coconut
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in linseed?
- How much fat in hazelnuts?
- How much protein in macadamia nuts?
- What is weight of peanuts?
- Pecan calories per ounce (oz)
- Pine nuts calories per serving size