Lima Beans vs Soybean: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Lima beans
At first glance, you can see that in lima beans is less calories than in soybean.
Lima beans has 338 kcal per 100g and soybean 446 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32%.
In lima beans and in soybean most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare lima beans with soybean in details.
Fact 2: Lima beans And Soybean Nutrition Difference
Soybean vs Lima beans: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Lima beans||Soybean|
|Carbohydrates||63.38 g||30.16 g|
|Fat||0.69 g||19.94 g|
|Dietary fiber||19 g||9.3 g|
|Protein||21.46 g||36.49 g|
|Calcium||81 mg||277 mg|
|Iron||7.51 mg||15.7 mg|
|Magnessium||224 mg||280 mg|
|Potassium||1724 mg||1797 mg|
|Sodium||18 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.507 mg||0.874 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.202 mg||0.87 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.537 mg||1.623 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.512 mg||0.377 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||395 mg||0.375 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.72 mg||0.85 mg|
|Vitaminium K||6 mg||0.047 mg|
Less protein in lima beans
It is aslo easy to see see that in lima beans is less protein than in soybean.
There is 36.49g per 100g of soybean and 21.46g per 100g of lima beans so using simple math we can see that difference is about 70%.
More carbohydrates in lima beans
In lima beans is more carbohydrates than in soybean.
There is 30.16g/100g of carbohydrates in soybean and 63.38g/100g in lima beans so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 110%.
Less fat in lima beans
In lima beans is less fats than in soybean.
The tables above show us that there is 19.94g/100g of fats in soybean and 0.69g/100g in lima beans. In this case difference is about 2790%.
- Carbohydrates63.38 g
- Fat0.69 g
- Dietary fiber19 g
- Protein21.46 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 73% CARBS.
- 25% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: soybean vs lima beans
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): soybean 72% more than lima beans
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): soybean 331% more than lima beans
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): soybean 6% more than lima beans
- Vitaminium B6: lima beans 36% more than soybean
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): lima beans 105233% more than soybean
- Vitaminium E: soybean 18% more than lima beans
- Vitaminium K: lima beans 12666% more than soybean
Minerals: lima beans vs soybean
Compares of lima beans
- Lima Beans vs Asparagus
- Lima Beans vs Broccoli
- Lima Beans vs Brussels Sprouts
- Lima Beans vs Cauliflower
- Lima Beans vs Eggplant
- Lima Beans vs Fava Beans
- see all compares of lima beans
Compares of soybean
- Calories from Lima beans
- Calories of Lotus root
- Calories in Moringa
- Mustard greens calories per 100g
- Okra carbs per 100g
- Onion protein per 100g
- Parsnips fat per 100g
- How many calories does peas have?
- Calories in a half of pumpkin
- Calories in whole pumpkin
- Calories for one, two or more pumpkins
- How much protein in purslane?