Cauliflower vs Lima Beans: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Cauliflower
At first glance, you can see that in cauliflower is much less calories than in lima beans.
Cauliflower has 25 kcal per 100g and lima beans 338 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1252%.
In cauliflower and in lima beans most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare cauliflower with lima beans in details.
Fact 2: Cauliflower And Lima beans Nutrition Difference
Lima beans vs Cauliflower: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cauliflower||Lima beans|
|Carbohydrates||4.97 g||63.38 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||0.69 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||19 g|
|Protein||1.92 g||21.46 g|
|Calcium||22 mg||81 mg|
|Iron||0.42 mg||7.51 mg|
|Magnessium||15 mg||224 mg|
|Potassium||299 mg||1724 mg|
|Sodium||30 mg||18 mg|
|Zink||0.27 mg||2.83 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.507 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.202 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.507 mg||1.537 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.667 mg||1.355 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.184 mg||0.512 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||57 mg||395 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.72 mg|
|Vitaminium K||15.5 mg||6 mg|
Less protein in cauliflower
It is aslo easy to see see that in cauliflower is less protein than in lima beans.
There is 21.46g per 100g of lima beans and 1.92g per 100g of cauliflower so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1018%.
Less carbohydrates in cauliflower
In cauliflower is less carbohydrates than in lima beans.
There is 63.38g/100g of carbohydrates in lima beans and 4.97g/100g in cauliflower so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1175%.
Less fat in cauliflower
In cauliflower is less fats than in lima beans.
The tables above show us that there is 0.69g/100g of fats in lima beans and 0.28g/100g in cauliflower. In this case difference is about 146%.
- Carbohydrates4.97 g
- Fat0.28 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.92 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | 1 floret
- 66% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
Vitamins: lima beans vs cauliflower
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lima beans 914% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): lima beans 237% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): lima beans 203% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium B5: lima beans 103% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium B6: lima beans 178% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): lima beans 593% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium E: lima beans 800% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium K: cauliflower 158% more than lima beans
Minerals: cauliflower vs lima beans
Compares of cauliflower
- Cauliflower vs Artichoke
- Cauliflower vs Arugula
- Cauliflower vs Asparagus
- Cauliflower vs Beetroot
- Cauliflower vs Bitter Melon
- Cauliflower vs Bok Choy
- see all compares of cauliflower
Compares of lima beans
- Calories from Cauliflower
- Calories of Fodder cabbage
- Calories in Cucumber
- Eggplant calories per 100g
- Endive carbs per 100g
- Fava beans protein per 100g
- Fennel fat per 100g
- How many calories does kale have?
- Calories in a half of leek
- Calories in whole leek
- Calories for one, two or more leeks
- How much protein in lettuce?