Eggplant vs Lima Beans: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Eggplant
At first glance, you can see that in eggplant is much less calories than in lima beans.
Eggplant has 24 kcal per 100g and lima beans 338 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1308%.
In eggplant and in lima beans most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare eggplant with lima beans in details.
Fact 2: Eggplant And Lima beans Nutrition Difference
Lima beans vs Eggplant: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Eggplant||Lima beans|
|Carbohydrates||5.7 g||63.38 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||0.69 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.4 g||19 g|
|Protein||1 g||21.46 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||81 mg|
|Iron||0.24 mg||7.51 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||224 mg|
|Potassium||230 mg||1724 mg|
|Sodium||2 mg||18 mg|
|Zink||0.16 mg||2.83 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.039 mg||0.507 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.037 mg||0.202 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.649 mg||1.537 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.281 mg||1.355 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.084 mg||0.512 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||22 mg||395 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.3 mg||0.72 mg|
|Vitaminium K||3.5 mg||6 mg|
Less protein in eggplant
It is aslo easy to see see that in eggplant is less protein than in lima beans.
There is 21.46g per 100g of lima beans and 1g per 100g of eggplant so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2046%.
Less carbohydrates in eggplant
In eggplant is less carbohydrates than in lima beans.
There is 63.38g/100g of carbohydrates in lima beans and 5.7g/100g in eggplant so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1012%.
Less fat in eggplant
In eggplant is less fats than in lima beans.
The tables above show us that there is 0.69g/100g of fats in lima beans and 0.19g/100g in eggplant. In this case difference is about 263%.
- Carbohydrates5.7 g
- Fat0.19 g
- Dietary fiber3.4 g
- Protein1 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | half cup
- 80% CARBS.
- 14% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
Vitamins: lima beans vs eggplant
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lima beans 1200% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): lima beans 446% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): lima beans 137% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B5: lima beans 382% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B6: lima beans 510% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): lima beans 1695% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium E: lima beans 140% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium K: lima beans 71% more than eggplant
Minerals: eggplant vs lima beans
Compares of eggplant
- Eggplant vs Artichoke
- Eggplant vs Asparagus
- Eggplant vs Bamboo Shoots
- Eggplant vs Beetroot
- Eggplant vs Pepper
- Eggplant vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of eggplant
Compares of lima beans
- Calories from Eggplant
- Calories of Endive
- Calories in Fava beans
- Fennel calories per 100g
- Kale carbs per 100g
- Kohlrabi protein per 100g
- Leek fat per 100g
- How many calories does lettuce have?
- Calories in a half of lotus root
- Calories in whole lotus root
- Calories for one, two or more lotus roots
- Calories in slice of lotus root
- How much protein in moringa?