Broccoli vs Lima Beans: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Broccoli
At first glance, you can see that in broccoli is much less calories than in lima beans.
Broccoli has 34 kcal per 100g and lima beans 338 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 894%.
In broccoli and in lima beans most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare broccoli with lima beans in details.
Fact 2: Broccoli And Lima beans Nutrition Difference
Lima beans vs Broccoli: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Broccoli||Lima beans|
|Carbohydrates||6.64 g||63.38 g|
|Fat||0.37 g||0.69 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||19 g|
|Protein||2.82 g||21.46 g|
|Calcium||47 mg||81 mg|
|Iron||0.73 mg||7.51 mg|
|Magnessium||21 mg||224 mg|
|Potassium||316 mg||1724 mg|
|Sodium||33 mg||18 mg|
|Zink||0.41 mg||2.83 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.071 mg||0.507 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.117 mg||0.202 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.639 mg||1.537 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.573 mg||1.355 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.175 mg||0.512 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||63 mg||395 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.17 mg||0.72 mg|
|Vitaminium K||101.6 mg||6 mg|
Less protein in broccoli
It is aslo easy to see see that in broccoli is less protein than in lima beans.
There is 21.46g per 100g of lima beans and 2.82g per 100g of broccoli so using simple math we can see that difference is about 661%.
Less carbohydrates in broccoli
In broccoli is less carbohydrates than in lima beans.
There is 63.38g/100g of carbohydrates in lima beans and 6.64g/100g in broccoli so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 855%.
Less fat in broccoli
In broccoli is less fats than in lima beans.
The tables above show us that there is 0.69g/100g of fats in lima beans and 0.37g/100g in broccoli. In this case difference is about 86%.
- Carbohydrates6.64 g
- Fat0.37 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein2.82 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | flowerets | cup | half cup | 1 floweret
- 65% CARBS.
- 27% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
Vitamins: lima beans vs broccoli
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): lima beans 614% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): lima beans 73% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): lima beans 141% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium B5: lima beans 136% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium B6: lima beans 193% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): lima beans 527% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium E: lima beans 324% more than broccoli
- Vitaminium K: broccoli 1593% more than lima beans
Minerals: broccoli vs lima beans
Compares of broccoli
- Broccoli vs Artichoke
- Broccoli vs Arugula
- Broccoli vs Asparagus
- Broccoli vs Bamboo Shoots
- Broccoli vs Beetroot
- Broccoli vs Bitter Melon
- see all compares of broccoli
Compares of lima beans
- Calories from Broccoli
- Calories of Rapini
- Calories in Brussels sprouts
- Butternut squash calories per 100g
- Cabbage carbs per 100g
- Carrot protein per 100g
- Cassava fat per 100g
- How many calories does cauliflower have?
- Calories in a half of cucumber
- Calories in whole cucumber
- Calories for one, two or more cucumbers
- Calories in slice of cucumber
- How much protein in eggplant?