Soybean: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Soybean: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size and more
How many calories in soybean?
To illustrate, cup (200 g) soybean has about 892 calories.
It is about 37% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from cup soybean is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 17 apples
- 11 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 9 slices of cheese
- 8 slices of bread
- 7 glasses of milk
- 46.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 127 minutes, swim for about 105 minutes or run for 90 minutes.
See all nutrition data of soybean on charts.
Soybean: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||30.16 g||~ 8.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.3 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Fat||19.94 g||~ 5.7 g|
|Protein||36.49 g||~ 10.3 g|
|Water||8.54 g||~ 2.4 g|
How many calories in standard serving size of soybean?
As I wrote before 100g has 446 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size of soybean.
- Cup (200 g)892 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of soybean126 kcal
Protein in soybean
Soybean has 36.49 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of cup (200 g) you can see that you will get about 73 g of protein.
Carbs in soybean
Soybean has 30.16 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that cup (200 g) has about 60.3 g of carbs.
Fat in soybean
Soybean has 19.94 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that cup (200 g) has about 39.9 g of fat.
cup (200 g) has:892kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
soybean - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A22 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.874 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.87 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.623 mg
- Vitaminium B60.377 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.375 mcg
- Vitaminium C6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.85 mg
- Vitaminium K0.047 mg
Energy content of soybean
- 27% CARBS
- 33% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
soybean - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1797 mg
- Magnessium280 mg
- Calcium277 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron15.7 mg
Interesting charts - compare soybean with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how soybean looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cucumber sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of ricotta cheese
- Calories in whole ricotta cheese
- Calories for one, two or more ricotta cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of ricotta cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of ricotta cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kalamata olives?
- How much fat in Sun Chips?
- How much protein in Chalupa?
- What is weight of beef salad?
- Pulled pork sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Bone broth calories per serving size