Green Tea: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in green tea?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of green tea (245 g) has about 2 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 2 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from green tea is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about green tea nutrition.
See all nutrition data of green tea on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Green Tea (245 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of green tea (245 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0.22 g||< 0.1 g||0.5 g|
|Water||99.93 g||28.33 g||244.8 g|
green tea - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.007 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.058 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.03 mg
- Vit B60.005 mg
- Vit C0.3 mg
Energy content of green tea
- 0% CARBS
- 100% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
green tea - minerals per 100g
- Potassium8 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 green tea?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of green tea (245 g) has 2 calories. It is easy to count that two green tea have about 4 calories and three green tea have about 6 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five green tea.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of green tea (245 g)2 kcal
- Half cup of green tea (122.5g)1 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of green tea0 kcal
- Half of medium size green tea1 kcal
- Small size green tea (196g)1.6 kcal
- Big size green tea (319g)2.6 kcal
- Two medium size green tea4 kcal
- Three medium size green tea6 kcal
- Four medium size green tea8 kcal
- Five medium size green tea10 kcal
Protein in green tea
Green tea has 0.22 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of green tea (245 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in green tea
0 g of carbs - green tea has no carbohydrates.
Fat in green tea
0 g of fat - green tea has no fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of green tea (245 g) has:2kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare green tea with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how green tea looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does frozen pizza have?
- Calories in a half of cream puff
- Calories in whole cream puff
- Calories for one, two or more cream puffs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pumpkin pancake?
- How much fat in cooked brown rice?
- How much protein in pickled cucumber?
- What is weight of fries?
- Pomelo calories per ounce (oz)
- Camembert calories per serving size