Brewed Coffee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Brewed coffee: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in brewed coffee?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of brewed coffee (125 g) has about 1 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of brewed coffee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of brewed coffee on charts.
Brewed coffee: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||0.02 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.12 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||99.39 g||~ 28.2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of brewed coffee?
As I wrote before 100g has 1 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of brewed coffee.
- Standard serving size of brewed coffee (125 g)1 kcal
- Glass full of brewed coffee (220g)2 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of brewed coffee0 kcal
- 10g of brewed coffee0 kcal
- 20g of brewed coffee0 kcal
- 50g of brewed coffee1 kcal
- 100g of brewed coffee1 kcal
Protein in brewed coffee
Brewed coffee has 0.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of brewed coffee (125 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in brewed coffee
0 g of carbs - brewed coffee has no carbohydrates.
Fat in brewed coffee
Brewed coffee has 0.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of brewed coffee (125 g) has about 0 g of fat.
standard serving size of brewed coffee (125 g) has:1kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
brewed coffee - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.014 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.076 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.191 mg
- Vitaminium B60.001 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of brewed coffee
- 0% CARBS
- 73% PROTEIN
- 27% FAT
brewed coffee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium49 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.01 mg
Interesting charts - compare brewed coffee with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how brewed coffee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does grilled chicken fillet have?
- Calories in a half of frozen hash brown
- Calories in whole frozen hash brown
- Calories for one, two or more frozen hash brown
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in gummy bear?
- How much fat in Royal Crown Cola?
- How much protein in raw pasta?
- What is weight of white chocolate?
- Lays chips calories per ounce (oz)
- Scrambled eggs calories per serving size