Roquefort: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roquefort: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice and more
How many calories in Roquefort?
To illustrate, slice of Roquefort (15 g) has about 55 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice Roquefort is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Roquefort on charts.
Roquefort: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||30.64 g||~ 8.7 g|
|Protein||21.54 g||~ 6.1 g|
|Water||39.38 g||~ 11.2 g|
How many calories in slice of Roquefort?
As I wrote before 100g has 369 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of Roquefort.
- Slice of Roquefort (15g)55 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Roquefort105 kcal
- 10g of Roquefort37 kcal
- 20g of Roquefort74 kcal
- 50g of Roquefort185 kcal
- 100g of Roquefort369 kcal
Protein in Roquefort
Roquefort has 21.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of Roquefort (15 g) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in Roquefort
Roquefort has 2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of Roquefort (15 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Roquefort
Roquefort has 30.64 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of Roquefort (15 g) has about 4.6 g of fat.
slice of Roquefort (15 g) has:55kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Roquefort - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1047 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.586 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.734 mg
- Vitaminium B60.124 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.049 mcg
Energy content of Roquefort
- 2% CARBS
- 23% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
Roquefort - minerals per 100g
- Potassium91 mg
- Magnessium30 mg
- Calcium662 mg
- Sodium1809 mg
- Iron0.56 mg
Interesting charts - compare Roquefort with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how Roquefort looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Absolut vodka have?
- Calories in a half of instant oatmeal
- Calories in whole instant oatmeal
- Calories for one, two or more instant oatmeal
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in hawaiian sushi roll ?
- How much fat in hot dog with no bun?
- How much protein in Skinny on the rocks Margarita?
- What is weight of fried rice with shrimp?
- Skirt steak calories per ounce (oz)
- Lemonade calories per serving size