Ice Coffee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ice coffee: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in ice coffee?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of ice coffee (305 g) has about 3 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of ice coffee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of ice coffee on charts.
Ice coffee: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||0.02 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.09 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||99.51 g||~ 28.2 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of ice coffee?
As I wrote before 100g has 1 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of ice coffee.
- Standard serving size of ice coffee (305 g)3 kcal
- Glass full of ice coffee (220g)2 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ice coffee0 kcal
- 10g of ice coffee0 kcal
- 20g of ice coffee0 kcal
- 50g of ice coffee1 kcal
- 100g of ice coffee1 kcal
Protein in ice coffee
Ice coffee has 0.09 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ice coffee (305 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in ice coffee
0 g of carbs - ice coffee has no carbohydrates.
Fat in ice coffee
Ice coffee has 0.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ice coffee (305 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of ice coffee (305 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ice coffee - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.011 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.058 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.146 mg
- Vitaminium B60.001 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of ice coffee
- 0% CARBS
- 67% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
ice coffee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium38 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.01 mg
Interesting charts - compare ice coffee with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how ice coffee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried chicken wing have?
- Calories in tablespoon of nonfat frozen yogurt
- Calories in teaspoon of nonfat frozen yogurt
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Mio Liquid Water Lemonade?
- How much fat in rice paper?
- How much protein in cheese omelet?
- What is weight of biscuit?
- Egg McMuffin McDonalds calories per ounce (oz)
- White borscht calories per serving size