Air Popped Popcorn: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Air popped popcorn: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in air popped popcorn?
To illustrate, handful of air popped popcorn (4 g) has about 15 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful air popped popcorn is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of air popped popcorn on charts.
Air popped popcorn: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup, half cup, medium cinema package , small cinema package or large cinema package of air popped popcorn?
As I wrote before 100g has 385 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup, half cup, medium cinema package , small cinema package or large cinema package of air popped popcorn.
- Handful of air popped popcorn (4g)15 kcal
- Tablespoon of air popped popcorn (1g)4 kcal
- Cup of air popped popcorn (8g)31 kcal
- Half cup of air popped popcorn (4g)15 kcal
- Air popped popcorn medium cinema package (160g)616 kcal
- Air popped popcorn small cinema package (80g)308 kcal
- Air popped popcorn large cinema package (240g)924 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of air popped popcorn109 kcal
- 10g of air popped popcorn39 kcal
- 20g of air popped popcorn77 kcal
- 50g of air popped popcorn193 kcal
- 100g of air popped popcorn385 kcal
Protein in air popped popcorn
Air popped popcorn has 12.89 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of air popped popcorn (4 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in air popped popcorn
Air popped popcorn has 77.47 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of air popped popcorn (4 g) has about 3.1 g of carbs.
Fat in air popped popcorn
Air popped popcorn has 4.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of air popped popcorn (4 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of air popped popcorn (4 g) has:15kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
air popped popcorn - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.104 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.083 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.299 mg
- Vitaminium B60.156 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.031 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.29 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of air popped popcorn
- 77% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
air popped popcorn - minerals per 100g
- Potassium328 mg
- Magnessium143 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium162 mg
- Iron3.18 mg
Interesting charts - compare air popped popcorn with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how air popped popcorn looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pickled cucumber have?
- Calories in tablespoon of white cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of white cheese
- Calories in slice of white cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in olive oil?
- How much fat in sousage?
- How much protein in almond butter?
- What is weight of trout?
- Atlantic salmon calories per ounce (oz)
- Rutabaga calories per serving size