Air Popped Popcorn: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in air popped popcorn?
To illustrate, handful of air popped popcorn (4 g) has about 15 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 15 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of air popped popcorn is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about air popped popcorn nutrition.
See all nutrition data of air popped popcorn on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Air Popped Popcorn (4 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of air popped popcorn (4 g)|
|Carbs Total||77.47 g||21.96 g||3.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||14.4 g||4.08 g||0.6 g|
|Fat||4.52 g||1.28 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||12.89 g||3.65 g||0.5 g|
|Water||3.31 g||0.94 g||0.1 g|
air popped popcorn - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.104 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.083 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.299 mg
- Vit B60.156 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.031 mcg
- Vit E0.29 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of air popped popcorn
- 77% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
air popped popcorn - minerals per 100g
- Potassium328 mg
- Magnessium143 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium162 mg
- Iron3.18 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 air popped popcorn?
As I wrote before handful of air popped popcorn (4 g) has 15 calories. It is easy to count that two air popped popcorn have about 30 calories and three air popped popcorn have about 45 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five air popped popcorn.
- Handful of air popped popcorn (4g)15 kcal
- Tablespoon of air popped popcorn (1g)4 kcal
- Cup of air popped popcorn (8g)31 kcal
- Half cup of air popped popcorn (4g)15 kcal
- Air popped popcorn medium cinema package (160g)616 kcal
- Air popped popcorn small cinema package (80g)308 kcal
- Air popped popcorn large cinema package (240g)924 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of air popped popcorn109 kcal
- Half of medium size air popped popcorn7.5 kcal
- Small size air popped popcorn (3g)12 kcal
- Big size air popped popcorn (5g)19.5 kcal
- Two medium size air popped popcorn30 kcal
- Three medium size air popped popcorn45 kcal
- Four medium size air popped popcorn60 kcal
- Five medium size air popped popcorn75 kcal
Protein in air popped popcorn
Air popped popcorn has 12.89 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of air popped popcorn (4 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in air popped popcorn
Air popped popcorn has 77.47 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of air popped popcorn (4 g) has about 3.1 g of carbs.
Fat in air popped popcorn
Air popped popcorn has 4.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of air popped popcorn (4 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of air popped popcorn (4 g) has:15kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare air popped popcorn with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how air popped popcorn looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pickled cucumber have?
- Calories in a half of Pomelo
- Calories in whole Pomelo
- Calories for one, two or more Pomelo
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in camembert?
- How much fat in coconut oil?
- How much protein in sousage?
- What is weight of almond butter?
- Trout calories per ounce (oz)
- Atlantic salmon calories per serving size