Grilled Pork Chop: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grilled pork chop: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grilled pork chop and more
How many calories in grilled pork chop?
To show you what does it mean, medium size grilled pork chop (157 g) has about 257 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size grilled pork chop is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 37 minutes, swim for about 30 minutes or run for 26 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grilled pork chop on charts.
Grilled pork chop: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.09 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||4.55 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Protein||29.13 g||~ 8.3 g|
|Water||63.42 g||~ 18 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grilled pork chops?
As I wrote before medium size grilled pork chop (157 g) has 257 calories. It is easy to count that two grilled pork chops have about 514 calories and three grilled pork chops have about 771 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grilled pork chops.
- Medium size grilled pork chop (157 g)257 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled pork chop46 kcal
- Half of medium size grilled pork chop128.5 kcal
- Small size grilled pork chop (126g)205.6 kcal
- Big size grilled pork chop (204g)334.1 kcal
- Two medium size grilled pork chops514 kcal
- Three medium size grilled pork chops771 kcal
- Four medium size grilled pork chops1028 kcal
- Five medium size grilled pork chops1285 kcal
Protein in grilled pork chop
Grilled pork chop has 29.13 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size grilled pork chop (157 g) you can see that you will get about 45.7 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled pork chop
Grilled pork chop has 0.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size grilled pork chop (157 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in grilled pork chop
Grilled pork chop has 4.55 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size grilled pork chop (157 g) has about 7.1 g of fat.
medium size grilled pork chop (157 g) has:257kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grilled pork chop - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.593 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.259 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.607 mg
- Vitaminium B60.583 mg
- Vitaminium E0.21 mg
Energy content of grilled pork chop
- 0% CARBS
- 74% PROTEIN
- 26% FAT
grilled pork chop - minerals per 100g
- Potassium486 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium525 mg
- Iron0.51 mg
Interesting charts - compare grilled pork chop with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled pork chop looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do fries have?
- Calories in tablespoon of goat cheese
- Calories in slice of goat cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frankfurter?
- How much fat in smoked bacon?
- How much protein in perch?
- What is weight of frog legs?
- Mixed berries calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked spinach calories per serving size