Boiled Cabbage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled cabbage: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, cup, shredded and more
How many calories in boiled cabbage?
For instance, handful of boiled cabbage (45 g) has about 10 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful boiled cabbage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of boiled cabbage on charts.
Boiled cabbage: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.51 g||~ 1.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.9 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||0.06 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.27 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||92.57 g||~ 26.2 g|
How many calories in handful, cup or shredded of boiled cabbages?
As I wrote before 100g has 23 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, cup or shredded of boiled cabbage.
- Handful of boiled cabbages (45g)10 kcal
- Boiled cabbage cup, shredded (75g)17 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled cabbage7 kcal
- 10g of boiled cabbage2 kcal
- 20g of boiled cabbage5 kcal
- 50g of boiled cabbage12 kcal
- 100g of boiled cabbage23 kcal
Protein in boiled cabbage
Boiled cabbage has 1.27 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of boiled cabbage (45 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled cabbage
Boiled cabbage has 5.51 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of boiled cabbage (45 g) has about 2.5 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled cabbage
Boiled cabbage has 0.06 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of boiled cabbage (45 g) has about 0 g of fat.
handful of boiled cabbage (45 g) has:10kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled cabbage - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A80 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.061 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.038 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.248 mg
- Vitaminium B60.112 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.03 mcg
- Vitaminium C37.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.109 mg
Energy content of boiled cabbage
- 80% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
boiled cabbage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium196 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium48 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron0.17 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled cabbage with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled cabbage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pomelo have?
- Calories in tablespoon of coconut oil
- Calories in teaspoon of coconut oil
- Calories in glass of coconut oil
- Calories in cup of coconut oil
- Calories in shot (small glass) of coconut oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in sousage?
- How much fat in almond butter?
- How much protein in trout?
- What is weight of atlantic salmon?
- Rutabaga calories per ounce (oz)
- Dragon sushi roll calories per serving size