Cream Puff: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cream puff: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cream puff and more
How many calories in cream puff?
In particular, medium size cream puff (130 g) has about 468 calories.
It is about 20% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cream puff is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9 apples
- 6 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 24.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 67 minutes, swim for about 55 minutes or run for 47 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cream puff on charts.
Cream puff: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||22.8 g||~ 6.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.8 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||25.9 g||~ 7.3 g|
|Protein||9 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Water||40.5 g||~ 11.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cream puffs?
As I wrote before medium size cream puff (130 g) have 468 calories. It is easy to count that two cream puffs have about 936 calories and three cream puffs have about 1404 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cream puffs.
- Medium size cream puff (130 g)468 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cream puffs102 kcal
- Half of medium size cream puff234 kcal
- Small size cream puff (104g)374.4 kcal
- Big size cream puff (169g)608.4 kcal
- Two medium size cream puffs936 kcal
- Three medium size cream puffs1404 kcal
- Four medium size cream puffs1872 kcal
- Five medium size cream puffs2340 kcal
Protein in cream puff
Cream puffs have 9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cream puff (130 g) you can see that you will get about 11.7 g of protein.
Carbs in cream puffs
Cream puffs have 22.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cream puff (130 g) has about 29.6 g of carbs.
Fat in cream puffs
Cream puffs have 25.9 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cream puff (130 g) has about 33.7 g of fat.
medium size cream puff (130 g) has:468kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cream puff - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.206 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.36 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.567 mg
- Vitaminium B60.075 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.075 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.85 mg
- Vitaminium K0.025 mg
Energy content of cream puff
- 25% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 65% FAT
cream puff - minerals per 100g
- Potassium97 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium36 mg
- Sodium483 mg
- Iron2.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare cream puff with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how cream puff looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does smoked bacon have?
- Calories in a half of frog legs
- Calories in whole frog legs
- Calories for one, two or more frog legs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mixed berries?
- How much fat in cooked spinach?
- How much protein in veggie pizza?
- What is weight of Tater tots?
- Yukon Gold potato calories per ounce (oz)
- Tostada calories per serving size