Gin And Tonic: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in gin and tonic?
For example, standard serving size of gin and tonic (220 g) has about 185 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 185 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from gin and tonic is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about gin and tonic nutrition.
See all nutrition data of gin and tonic on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Gin And Tonic (220 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of gin and tonic (220 g)|
|Carbs Total||6.57 g||1.86 g||14.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Water||84.89 g||24.07 g||186.8 g|
gin and tonic - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.002 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of gin and tonic
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
gin and tonic - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium9 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 gin and tonic?
As I wrote before standard serving size of gin and tonic (220 g) have 185 calories. It is easy to count that two gin and tonic have about 370 calories and three gin and tonic have about 555 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five gin and tonic.
- Standard serving size of gin and tonic (220 g)185 kcal
- Glass full of gin and tonic (220g)185 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of gin and tonic24 kcal
- Half of medium size gin and tonic92.5 kcal
- Small size gin and tonic (176g)148 kcal
- Big size gin and tonic (286g)240.5 kcal
- Two medium size gin and tonic370 kcal
- Three medium size gin and tonic555 kcal
- Four medium size gin and tonic740 kcal
- Five medium size gin and tonic925 kcal
Protein in gin and tonic
0g of protein - gin and tonic has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in gin and tonic
Gin and tonic have 6.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of gin and tonic (220 g) has about 14.5 g of carbs.
Fat in gin and tonic
0 g of fat - gin and tonic have no fat.
standard serving size of gin and tonic (220 g) has:185kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare gin and tonic with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how gin and tonic looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do corn chips have?
- Calories in a half of pancake
- Calories in whole pancake
- Calories for one, two or more pancakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in McDonalds fries?
- How much fat in Cumin?
- How much protein in goat cheese?
- What is weight of poultry frankfurters?
- Smoked ham calories per ounce (oz)
- Alaska pollock (fillet, meat) calories per serving size