Gin And Tonic: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Gin and tonic: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in gin and tonic?
For example, standard serving size of gin and tonic (220 g) has about 185 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of gin and tonic is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of gin and tonic on charts.
Gin and tonic: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.57 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Water||84.89 g||~ 24.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of gin and tonic?
As I wrote before 100g have 84 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of gin and tonic.
- Standard serving size of gin and tonic (220 g)185 kcal
- Glass full of gin and tonic (220g)185 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of gin and tonic24 kcal
- 10g of gin and tonic8 kcal
- 20g of gin and tonic17 kcal
- 50g of gin and tonic42 kcal
- 100g of gin and tonic84 kcal
Protein in gin and tonic
0g of protein - gin and tonic has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in gin and tonic
Gin and tonic have 6.57 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of gin and tonic (220 g) has about 14.5 g of carbs.
Fat in gin and tonic
0 g of fat - gin and tonic have no fat.
standard serving size of gin and tonic (220 g) has:185kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
gin and tonic - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.002 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of gin and tonic
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
gin and tonic - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium9 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare gin and tonic with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how gin and tonic looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do corn chips have?
- Calories in a half of pancake
- Calories in whole pancake
- Calories for one, two or more pancakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in McDonalds fries?
- How much fat in Cumin?
- How much protein in white cheese?
- What is weight of olive oil?
- Poultry sausage calories per ounce (oz)
- Minced beef calories per serving size