McDonalds fries - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in mcdonalds fries?
100g of mcdonalds fries have about 323 calories (kcal).
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g is similar to calories amount from 6 apples, 4 glasses of Coca Cola, 3 slices of cheese, 3 slices of bread, 2.5 glasses of milk, 17 of sugar.
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 46 minutes, swim for about 38 minutes or run for 33 minutes.
Calories in mcdonalds fries came from protein in 4%, from carbs in 53% and from fat in 43%.
mcdonalds fries - calories table
- 10g of mcdonalds fries32 kcal
- 20g of mcdonalds fries65 kcal
- 50g of mcdonalds fries162 kcal
- 100g of mcdonalds fries323 kcal
- 200g of mcdonalds fries646 kcal
- 500g of mcdonalds fries1615 kcal
McDonalds fries - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in mcdonalds fries?
★ What is the weight of mcdonalds fries?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in mcdonalds fries?
How much dietary fiber in mcdonalds fries?
Do mcdonalds fries have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in mcdonalds fries?
How much magnesium in mcdonalds fries?
Glycemic index of mcdonalds fries?
How much protein in mcdonalds fries?
How much do mcdonalds fries weight?
We are just checking weight of mcdonalds fries. Come back to us in a few days. In the meantime we will use nutrition values per 100g mcdonalds fries.
Do mcdonalds fries make you fat? Whether it is good to eat mcdonalds fries on diet?
Count of calories in mcdonalds fries is one of the highest from all products in ready to eat category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, mcdonalds fries seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If mcdonalds fries contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
100g has:323kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does feta cheese have?
- What kind of minerals does sunflower oil contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in blackberry juice?
- What kind of vitamins in rum?
- How much dietary fiber in soy sauce?
- Does mushroom soup have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in muesli?
- How much magnessium in potato chips?
- What is glycemic index of egg yolk?
- How much protein in goose meat?
- What is weight of cherry juice?