McDonalds Fries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
McDonalds fries: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in McDonalds fries?
To give you an idea, handful of McDonalds fries (20 g) has about 65 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful McDonalds fries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of McDonalds fries on charts.
McDonalds fries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, small portion , medium portion , large portion , cup or half cup of McDonalds fries?
As I wrote before 100g have 323 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, small portion , medium portion , large portion , cup or half cup of McDonalds fries.
- Handful of McDonalds fries (20g)65 kcal
- McDonalds fries small portion (80g)258 kcal
- McDonalds fries medium portion (115g)371 kcal
- McDonalds fries large portion (150g)485 kcal
- Cup of McDonalds fries (96g)310 kcal
- Half cup of McDonalds fries (48g)155 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of McDonalds fries92 kcal
- 10g of McDonalds fries32 kcal
- 20g of McDonalds fries65 kcal
- 50g of McDonalds fries162 kcal
- 100g of McDonalds fries323 kcal
Protein in McDonalds fries
McDonalds fries have 3.41 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of McDonalds fries (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in McDonalds fries
McDonalds fries have 42.58 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of McDonalds fries (20 g) has about 8.5 g of carbs.
Fat in McDonalds fries
McDonalds fries have 15.47 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of McDonalds fries (20 g) has about 3.1 g of fat.
handful of McDonalds fries (20 g) has:65kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
McDonalds fries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.18 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.037 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.22 mg
- Vitaminium B60.38 mg
- Vitaminium C5.6 mg
- Vitaminium E1.38 mg
- Vitaminium K0.016 mg
Energy content of McDonalds fries
- 53% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
McDonalds fries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium596 mg
- Phosphorus16 mg
- Magnessium37 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium189 mg
- Iron0.8 mg
- Zink16 mg
Do McDonalds fries make you fat? Whether it is good to eat McDonalds fries on diet?
Count of calories in McDonalds fries is one of the highest from all products in Fast Food category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Fast Food, McDonalds fries seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Fast Food.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If McDonalds fries contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare McDonalds fries with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how McDonalds fries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken piccata have?
- Calories in a half of kidney beans
- Calories in whole kidney beans
- Calories for one, two or more kidney beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baking powder?
- How much fat in potato soup?
- How much protein in ham salad?
- What is weight of ravani cake?
- Cream cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Jameson calories per serving size