McDonalds Fries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in McDonalds fries?
100g of McDonalds fries have about 323 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | small portion | medium portion | large portion | cup | half cup
To give you an idea, handful of McDonalds fries (20 g) have about 65 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 65 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of McDonalds fries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about McDonalds fries nutrition.
See all nutrition data of McDonalds fries on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of McDonalds Fries (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of McDonalds fries (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||42.58 g||12.07 g||8.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.9 g||1.11 g||0.8 g|
|Fat||15.47 g||4.39 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||3.41 g||0.97 g||0.7 g|
|Water||36.63 g||10.38 g||7.3 g|
McDonalds fries - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.18 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.037 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.22 mg
- Vit B60.38 mg
- Vit C5.6 mg
- Vit E1.38 mg
- Vit K0.016 mg
Energy content of McDonalds fries
- 53% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 43% FAT
McDonalds fries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium596 mg
- Phosphorus16 mg
- Magnessium37 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium189 mg
- Iron0.8 mg
- Zink16 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 McDonalds fries?
As I wrote before handful of McDonalds fries (20 g) have 65 calories. It is easy to count that two McDonalds fries have about 130 calories and three McDonalds fries have about 195 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five McDonalds fries.
- Handful of McDonalds fries (20g)65 kcal
- McDonalds fries small portion (80g)258 kcal
- McDonalds fries medium portion (115g)371 kcal
- McDonalds fries large portion (150g)485 kcal
- Cup of McDonalds fries (96g)310 kcal
- Half cup of McDonalds fries (48g)155 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of McDonalds fries92 kcal
- Half of medium size McDonalds fries32.5 kcal
- Small size McDonalds fries (16g)52 kcal
- Big size McDonalds fries (26g)84.5 kcal
- Two medium size McDonalds fries130 kcal
- Three medium size McDonalds fries195 kcal
- Four medium size McDonalds fries260 kcal
- Five medium size McDonalds fries325 kcal
Protein in McDonalds fries
McDonalds fries have 3.41 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of McDonalds fries (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in McDonalds fries
McDonalds fries have 42.58 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of McDonalds fries (20 g) has about 8.5 g of carbs.
Fat in McDonalds fries
McDonalds fries have 15.47 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of McDonalds fries (20 g) has about 3.1 g of fat.
handful of McDonalds fries (20 g) has:65kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare McDonalds fries with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how McDonalds fries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does strawberry shortcake have?
- Calories in a half of Bibimbap
- Calories in whole Bibimbap
- Calories for one, two or more Bibimbap
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kidney beans?
- How much fat in baking powder?
- How much protein in potato soup?
- What is weight of ham salad?
- Ravani cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Cream cheese calories per serving size