Poultry Frankfurters: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Poultry frankfurters: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one poultry frankfurters, slice and more
How many calories in poultry frankfurters?
For instance, medium size poultry frankfurters (40 g) has about 89 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size poultry frankfurters is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of poultry frankfurters on charts.
Poultry frankfurters: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 poultry frankfurters?
As I wrote before medium size poultry frankfurters (40 g) have 89 calories. It is easy to count that two poultry frankfurters have about 178 calories and three poultry frankfurters have about 267 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five poultry frankfurters.
- Medium size poultry frankfurters (40 g)89 kcal
- Slice of poultry frankfurters (5g)11 kcal
- Cup of poultry frankfurters (227g)506 kcal
- Half cup of poultry frankfurters (113.5g)253 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of poultry frankfurters63 kcal
- Half of medium size poultry frankfurters44.5 kcal
- Small size poultry frankfurters (32g)71.2 kcal
- Big size poultry frankfurters (52g)115.7 kcal
- Two medium size poultry frankfurters178 kcal
- Three medium size poultry frankfurters267 kcal
- Four medium size poultry frankfurters356 kcal
- Five medium size poultry frankfurters445 kcal
Protein in poultry frankfurters
Poultry frankfurters have 15.51 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size poultry frankfurters (40 g) you can see that you will get about 6.2 g of protein.
Carbs in poultry frankfurters
Poultry frankfurters have 2.74 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size poultry frankfurters (40 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in poultry frankfurters
Poultry frankfurters have 16.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size poultry frankfurters (40 g) has about 6.5 g of fat.
medium size poultry frankfurters (40 g) has:89kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
poultry frankfurters - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.057 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.257 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.687 mg
- Vitaminium B60.323 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
Energy content of poultry frankfurters
- 5% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
poultry frankfurters - minerals per 100g
- Potassium202 mg
- Phosphorus0.5 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium74 mg
- Sodium1027 mg
- Iron1.17 mg
- Zink0.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare poultry frankfurters with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how poultry frankfurters looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do kidney beans have?
- Calories in a half of potato soup
- Calories in whole potato soup
- Calories for one, two or more potato soup
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ham salad?
- How much fat in ravani cake?
- How much protein in cream cheese?
- What is weight of Jameson?
- Croutons calories per ounce (oz)
- Enchilada calories per serving size