Poultry frankfurters - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in poultry frankfurters?
100g of poultry frankfurters have about 223 calories (kcal).
For instance, medium size poultry frankfurters (40 g) have about 89 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size poultry frankfurters (40 g) is similar to calories amount from 1.5 apples, 1 glass of Coca Cola, 0.5 slices of cheese, 0.5 slices of bread, 0.5 glasses of milk, 4.5 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
Calories in poultry frankfurters came from protein in 28%, from carbs in 5% and from fat in 67%.
poultry frankfurters - calories table
- Medium size poultry frankfurters (40g)89 kcal
- 10g of poultry frankfurters22 kcal
- 20g of poultry frankfurters45 kcal
- 50g of poultry frankfurters112 kcal
- 100g of poultry frankfurters223 kcal
- 200g of poultry frankfurters446 kcal
- 500g of poultry frankfurters1115 kcal
Poultry frankfurters - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in poultry frankfurters?
★ What is the weight of poultry frankfurters?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in poultry frankfurters?
How much dietary fiber in poultry frankfurters?
Do poultry frankfurters have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in poultry frankfurters?
How much magnesium in poultry frankfurters?
Glycemic index of poultry frankfurters?
How much protein in poultry frankfurters?
How much does a poultry frankfurters weight?
Medium size poultry frankfurters weights about.40g.
Does poultry frankfurters cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in poultry frankfurters puts this product at the top of hight calorific sausage. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sausage, poultry frankfurters seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sausage.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If poultry frankfurters contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
medium size poultry frankfurters (40 g) has:89kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does smoked ham have?
- What kind of minerals does alaska pollack contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in eggnog?
- What kind of vitamins in pork tenderloin?
- How much dietary fiber in waffle?
- Does cottage cheese have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in palm oil?
- How much magnessium in poultry sausage?
- What is glycemic index of minced beef?
- How much protein in tilapia?
- What is weight of pizza?