Pho: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pho: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, bowl and more
Also known as (other names): Beef Pho
How many calories in pho soup?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g) has about 209 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of pho soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 30 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pho soup on charts.
Pho: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, bowl or half cup of pho soup?
As I wrote before 100g has 88 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, bowl or half cup of pho soup.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g)209 kcal
- Pho soup bowl (710g)625 kcal
- Half cup of pho soup (118.5g)104 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pho soup25 kcal
- 10g of pho soup9 kcal
- 20g of pho soup18 kcal
- 50g of pho soup44 kcal
- 100g of pho soup88 kcal
Protein in pho soup
Pho soup has 6.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g) you can see that you will get about 14.6 g of protein.
Carbs in pho soup
Pho soup has 10.39 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g) has about 24.6 g of carbs.
Fat in pho soup
Pho soup has 2.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g) has about 5.3 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g) has:209kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pho soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.051 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.056 mg
- Vitaminium B60.065 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.16 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of pho soup
- 48% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 23% FAT
pho soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium98 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium403 mg
- Iron0.65 mg
Interesting charts - compare pho soup with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how pho soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate covered almond have?
- Calories in handful of coked pinto beans
- Calories in tablespoon of coked pinto beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dark chocolate?
- How much fat in blue cheese?
- How much protein in mustard?
- What is weight of turkey salami?
- Coconut shrims calories per ounce (oz)
- Oyster calories per serving size