Pho: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Also known as (other names): Beef Pho
How many calories in pho soup?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g) has about 209 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 209 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pho soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pho soup nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pho soup on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Pho Soup (237 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g)|
|Carbs Total||10.39 g||2.95 g||24.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.6 g||0.17 g||1.4 g|
|Fat||2.24 g||0.64 g||5.3 g|
|Protein||6.14 g||1.74 g||14.6 g|
|Water||79.94 g||22.66 g||189.5 g|
pho soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.051 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.056 mg
- Vit B60.065 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit C1.5 mg
- Vit E0.16 mg
- Vit K0.006 mg
Energy content of pho soup
- 48% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 23% FAT
pho soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium98 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium403 mg
- Iron0.65 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pho soup?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g) has 209 calories. It is easy to count that two pho soup have about 418 calories and three pho soup have about 627 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pho soup.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g)209 kcal
- Pho soup bowl (710g)625 kcal
- Half cup of pho soup (118.5g)104 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pho soup25 kcal
- Half of medium size pho soup104.5 kcal
- Small size pho soup (190g)167.2 kcal
- Big size pho soup (308g)271.7 kcal
- Two medium size pho soup418 kcal
- Three medium size pho soup627 kcal
- Four medium size pho soup836 kcal
- Five medium size pho soup1045 kcal
Protein in pho soup
Pho soup has 6.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g) you can see that you will get about 14.6 g of protein.
Carbs in pho soup
Pho soup has 10.39 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g) has about 24.6 g of carbs.
Fat in pho soup
Pho soup has 2.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g) has about 5.3 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of pho soup (237 g) has:209kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pho soup with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how pho soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate covered almond have?
- Calories in handful of coked pinto beans
- Calories in tablespoon of coked pinto beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dark chocolate?
- How much fat in pork belly?
- How much protein in white wine?
- What is weight of cheddar?
- Turkey salami calories per ounce (oz)
- Grape juice calories per serving size