Cumin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Cumin?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of Cumin (8 g) has about 30 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 30 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of Cumin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Cumin nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Cumin on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Cumin (8 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of Cumin (8 g)|
|Carbs Total||44.24 g||12.54 g||3.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||10.5 g||2.98 g||0.8 g|
|Fat||22.27 g||6.31 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||17.81 g||5.05 g||1.4 g|
|Water||8.06 g||2.29 g||0.6 g|
Cumin - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A1270 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.628 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.327 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.579 mg
- Vit B60.435 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vit C7.7 mg
- Vit E3.33 mg
- Vit K0.005 mg
Energy content of Cumin
- 39% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
Cumin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1788 mg
- Magnessium366 mg
- Calcium931 mg
- Sodium168 mg
- Iron66.36 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Cumin?
As I wrote before tablespoon of Cumin (8 g) have 30 calories. It is easy to count that two Cumin have about 60 calories and three Cumin have about 90 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Cumin.
- Tablespoon of Cumin (8g)30 kcal
- Teaspoon of Cumin (3g)11 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Cumin106 kcal
- Half of medium size Cumin15 kcal
- Small size Cumin (6g)24 kcal
- Big size Cumin (10g)39 kcal
- Two medium size Cumin60 kcal
- Three medium size Cumin90 kcal
- Four medium size Cumin120 kcal
- Five medium size Cumin150 kcal
Protein in Cumin
Cumin have 17.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of Cumin (8 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Cumin
Cumin have 44.24 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of Cumin (8 g) has about 3.5 g of carbs.
Fat in Cumin
Cumin have 22.27 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of Cumin (8 g) has about 1.8 g of fat.
tablespoon of Cumin (8 g) has:30kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Cumin with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how Cumin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does apple turnover have?
- Calories in a half of milky coffee
- Calories in whole milky coffee
- Calories for one, two or more milky coffee
- Calories in glass of milky coffee
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in stuffing?
- How much fat in Llindor Truffle?
- How much protein in egg white omelet?
- What is weight of pea salad?
- Paneer cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Philly cheesesteak calories per serving size