Cumin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cumin: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in Cumin?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of Cumin (8 g) has about 30 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon Cumin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Cumin on charts.
Cumin: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||44.24 g||~ 12.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||10.5 g||~ 3 g|
|Fat||22.27 g||~ 6.3 g|
|Protein||17.81 g||~ 5 g|
|Water||8.06 g||~ 2.3 g|
How many calories in tablespoon or teaspoon of Cumin?
As I wrote before 100g have 375 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon or teaspoon of Cumin.
- Tablespoon of Cumin (8g)30 kcal
- Teaspoon of Cumin (3g)11 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Cumin106 kcal
- 10g of Cumin38 kcal
- 20g of Cumin75 kcal
- 50g of Cumin188 kcal
- 100g of Cumin375 kcal
Protein in Cumin
Cumin have 17.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of Cumin (8 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Cumin
Cumin have 44.24 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of Cumin (8 g) has about 3.5 g of carbs.
Fat in Cumin
Cumin have 22.27 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of Cumin (8 g) has about 1.8 g of fat.
tablespoon of Cumin (8 g) has:30kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Cumin - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1270 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.628 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.327 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.579 mg
- Vitaminium B60.435 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium C7.7 mg
- Vitaminium E3.33 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of Cumin
- 39% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 45% FAT
Cumin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1788 mg
- Magnessium366 mg
- Calcium931 mg
- Sodium168 mg
- Iron66.36 mg
Interesting charts - compare Cumin with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how Cumin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken piccata have?
- Calories in a half of kidney beans
- Calories in whole kidney beans
- Calories for one, two or more kidney beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baking powder?
- How much fat in egg white omelet?
- How much protein in pea salad?
- What is weight of paneer cheese?
- Philly cheesesteak calories per ounce (oz)
- Ham pot pie calories per serving size