Mussels: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in mussels?
To give you an idea, medium size mussels (10 g) have about 9 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 9 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from mussels is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about mussels nutrition.
See all nutrition data of mussels on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Mussels (10 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size mussels (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||3.69 g||1.05 g||0.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||2.24 g||0.64 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||11.9 g||3.37 g||1.2 g|
|Water||80.58 g||22.84 g||8.1 g|
mussels - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.16 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.6 mg
- Vit B60.05 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.042 mcg
- Vit C8 mg
- Vit E0.55 mg
Energy content of mussels
- 18% CARBS
- 58% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
mussels - minerals per 100g
- Potassium320 mg
- Magnessium34 mg
- Calcium26 mg
- Sodium286 mg
- Iron3.95 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mussels?
As I wrote before medium size mussels (10 g) have 9 calories. It is easy to count that two mussels have about 18 calories and three mussels have about 27 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mussels.
- Medium size mussels (10 g)9 kcal
- Cup of mussels (150g)129 kcal
- Half cup of mussels (75g)65 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mussels24 kcal
- Half of medium size mussels4.5 kcal
- Small size mussels (8g)7.2 kcal
- Big size mussels (13g)11.7 kcal
- Two medium size mussels18 kcal
- Three medium size mussels27 kcal
- Four medium size mussels36 kcal
- Five medium size mussels45 kcal
Protein in mussels
Mussels have 11.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size mussels (10 g) you can see that you will get about 1.2 g of protein.
Carbs in mussels
Mussels have 3.69 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size mussels (10 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in mussels
Mussels have 2.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size mussels (10 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size mussels (10 g) has:9kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare mussels with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how mussels look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does navel orange have?
- Calories in a half of meatloaf
- Calories in whole meatloaf
- Calories for one, two or more meatloaf
- Calories in slice of meatloaf
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fgg roll?
- How much fat in bourbon?
- How much protein in slice of pizza?
- What is weight of cooked egg white?
- Grilled beef calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled chickpeas calories per serving size