Roasted Pork: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roasted pork: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in roasted pork?
To show you what does it mean, medium size roasted pork (100 g) has about 246 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size roasted pork is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 35 minutes, swim for about 29 minutes or run for 25 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roasted pork on charts.
Roasted pork: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roasted pork?
As I wrote before medium size roasted pork (100 g) has 246 calories. It is easy to count that two roasted pork have about 492 calories and three roasted pork have about 738 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roasted pork.
- Medium size roasted pork (100 g)246 kcal
- Cup of roasted pork (156g)384 kcal
- Half cup of roasted pork (78g)192 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted pork70 kcal
- Half of medium size roasted pork123 kcal
- Small size roasted pork (80g)196.8 kcal
- Big size roasted pork (130g)319.8 kcal
- Two medium size roasted pork492 kcal
- Three medium size roasted pork738 kcal
- Four medium size roasted pork984 kcal
- Five medium size roasted pork1230 kcal
Protein in roasted pork
Roasted pork has 26.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size roasted pork (100 g) you can see that you will get about 26.9 g of protein.
Carbs in roasted pork
0 g of carbs - roasted pork has no carbohydrates.
Fat in roasted pork
Roasted pork has 14.53 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size roasted pork (100 g) has about 14.5 g of fat.
medium size roasted pork (100 g) has:246kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roasted pork - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.98 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.31 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.526 mg
- Vitaminium B60.512 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.19 mg
Energy content of roasted pork
- 0% CARBS
- 45% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
roasted pork - minerals per 100g
- Potassium405 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium381 mg
- Iron0.98 mg
Does roasted pork cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in roasted pork puts this product at the top of hight calorific Grilled. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Grilled, roasted pork seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Grilled.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If roasted pork contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare roasted pork with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted pork looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ciabatta roll have?
- Calories in a half of oatmeal bread
- Calories in whole oatmeal bread
- Calories for one, two or more oatmeal bread
- Calories in slice of oatmeal bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled egg?
- How much fat in turkey meat?
- How much protein in pineapple juice?
- What is weight of flounder?
- Argan oil calories per ounce (oz)
- Haddock calories per serving size