Whiskey And Ginger Ale: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Whiskey and ginger ale: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in whiskey and ginger ale?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of whiskey and ginger ale (220 g) has about 183 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of whiskey and ginger ale is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of whiskey and ginger ale on charts.
Whiskey and ginger ale: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.59 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Water||85.14 g||~ 24.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of whiskey and ginger ale?
As I wrote before 100g has 83 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of whiskey and ginger ale.
- Standard serving size of whiskey and ginger ale (220 g)183 kcal
- Glass full of whiskey and ginger ale (220g)183 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of whiskey and ginger ale24 kcal
- 10g of whiskey and ginger ale8 kcal
- 20g of whiskey and ginger ale17 kcal
- 50g of whiskey and ginger ale42 kcal
- 100g of whiskey and ginger ale83 kcal
Protein in whiskey and ginger ale
0g of protein - whiskey and ginger ale has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in whiskey and ginger ale
Whiskey and ginger ale has 6.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of whiskey and ginger ale (220 g) has about 14.5 g of carbs.
Fat in whiskey and ginger ale
0 g of fat - whiskey and ginger ale has no fat.
standard serving size of whiskey and ginger ale (220 g) has:183kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
whiskey and ginger ale - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of whiskey and ginger ale
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
whiskey and ginger ale - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1 mg
- Magnessium1 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron0.14 mg
Interesting charts - compare whiskey and ginger ale with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how whiskey and ginger ale looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does roasted eggplant have?
- Calories in a half of boiled sweet potato
- Calories in whole boiled sweet potato
- Calories for one, two or more boiled sweet potatoes
- Calories in tablespoon of boiled sweet potato
- Calories in teaspoon of boiled sweet potato
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in frozen waffles?
- How much fat in oyster cracker?
- How much protein in rice crackers?
- What is weight of cheese curd?
- Cooked rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Pork tenderloin calories per serving size