Boiled Lobster: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled lobster: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one boiled lobster, cup, meat and more
How many calories in boiled lobster?
Case in point, medium size boiled lobster (100 g) has about 88 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size boiled lobster is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled lobster on charts.
Boiled lobster: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||0.85 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||18.88 g||~ 5.4 g|
|Water||77.6 g||~ 22 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled lobsters?
As I wrote before medium size boiled lobster (100 g) has 88 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled lobsters have about 176 calories and three boiled lobsters have about 264 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled lobsters.
- Medium size boiled lobster (100 g)88 kcal
- Boiled lobster cup, meat (160g)141 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled lobster25 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled lobster44 kcal
- Small size boiled lobster (80g)70.4 kcal
- Big size boiled lobster (130g)114.4 kcal
- Two medium size boiled lobsters176 kcal
- Three medium size boiled lobsters264 kcal
- Four medium size boiled lobsters352 kcal
- Five medium size boiled lobsters440 kcal
Protein in boiled lobster
Boiled lobster has 18.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size boiled lobster (100 g) you can see that you will get about 18.9 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled lobster
0 g of carbs - boiled lobster has no carbohydrates.
Fat in boiled lobster
Boiled lobster has 0.85 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size boiled lobster (100 g) has about 0.9 g of fat.
medium size boiled lobster (100 g) has:88kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled lobster - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.021 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.363 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.99 mg
Energy content of boiled lobster
- 0% CARBS
- 91% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
boiled lobster - minerals per 100g
- Potassium160 mg
- Magnessium36 mg
- Calcium91 mg
- Sodium665 mg
- Iron0.26 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled lobster with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled lobster looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Cumin have?
- Calories in a half of poultry frankfurters
- Calories in whole poultry frankfurters
- Calories for one, two or more poultry frankfurters
- Calories in slice of poultry frankfurters
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in smoked ham?
- How much fat in Alaska pollock?
- How much protein in eggnog?
- What is weight of tilapia fried?
- Clams calories per ounce (oz)
- Apple turnover calories per serving size