Corn Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Corn chips: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one corn chips, handful and more
How many calories in corn chips?
For instance, medium size corn chips (3 g) have about 16 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size corn chips is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of corn chip on charts.
Corn chips: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||56.45 g||~ 16 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Fat||33.1 g||~ 9.4 g|
|Protein||6.12 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Water||1.06 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 corn chips?
As I wrote before medium size corn chips (3 g) have 16 calories. It is easy to count that two corn chips have about 32 calories and three corn chips have about 48 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five corn chips.
- Medium size corn chips (3 g)16 kcal
- Handful of corn chips (28g)150 kcal
- Cup of corn chips (32g)171 kcal
- Half cup of corn chips (16g)85 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of corn chips151 kcal
- Half of medium size corn chips8 kcal
- Small size corn chips (2g)12.8 kcal
- Big size corn chips (4g)20.8 kcal
- Two medium size corn chips32 kcal
- Three medium size corn chips48 kcal
- Four medium size corn chips64 kcal
- Five medium size corn chips80 kcal
Protein in corn chips
Corn chips have 6.12 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size corn chips (3 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in corn chips
Corn chips have 56.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size corn chips (3 g) has about 1.7 g of carbs.
Fat in corn chips
Corn chips have 33.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size corn chips (3 g) has about 1 g of fat.
medium size corn chips (3 g) has:16kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
corn chips - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.077 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.835 mg
- Vitaminium B60.166 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E7.17 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of corn chips
- 41% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 54% FAT
corn chips - minerals per 100g
- Potassium143 mg
- Magnessium71 mg
- Calcium137 mg
- Sodium818 mg
- Iron1.19 mg
Interesting charts - compare corn chips with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how corn chips look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does poultry sausage have?
- Calories in a half of tilapia
- Calories in whole tilapia
- Calories for one, two or more tilapia
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pudding?
- How much fat in clams?
- How much protein in apple turnover?
- What is weight of concha?
- Milky coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Stuffing calories per serving size