Goat Cheese (Soft): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Goat cheese (soft): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in goat cheese"?
For example, tablespoon of goat cheese" (15 g) has about 40 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon goat cheese" is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of goat cheese" on charts.
Goat cheese (soft): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup or half cup of goat cheese"?
As I wrote before 100g has 264 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup or half cup of goat cheese".
- Tablespoon of goat cheese" (15g)40 kcal
- Teaspoon of goat cheese" (5g)13 kcal
- Slice of goat cheese" (24g)63 kcal
- Cup of goat cheese" (120g)317 kcal
- Half cup of goat cheese" (60g)158 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goat cheese"75 kcal
- 10g of goat cheese"26 kcal
- 20g of goat cheese"53 kcal
- 50g of goat cheese"132 kcal
- 100g of goat cheese"264 kcal
Protein in goat cheese"
Goat cheese" has 18.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of goat cheese" (15 g) you can see that you will get about 2.8 g of protein.
Carbs in goat cheese"
0 g of carbs - goat cheese" has no carbohydrates.
Fat in goat cheese"
Goat cheese" has 21.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of goat cheese" (15 g) has about 3.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of goat cheese" (15 g) has:40kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
goat cheese" - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1033 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.38 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.43 mg
- Vitaminium B60.25 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of goat cheese"
- 0% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
goat cheese" - minerals per 100g
- Potassium26 mg
- Phosphorus1.8 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium140 mg
- Sodium459 mg
- Iron1.9 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare goat cheese" with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how goat cheese" looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Tater tots have?
- Calories in a half of tostada
- Calories in whole tostada
- Calories for one, two or more tostadas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vitamin water?
- How much fat in greek salad?
- How much protein in calzone?
- What is weight of tea with milk?
- Oatmeal cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Spam calories per serving size