Goat Cheese (Soft): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Goat cheese (soft): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in goat cheese?
For example, tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has about 40 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon goat cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of goat cheese" on charts.
Goat cheese (soft): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||21.08 g||~ 6 g|
|Protein||18.52 g||~ 5.3 g|
|Water||60.75 g||~ 17.2 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup or half cup of goat cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 264 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, slice, cup or half cup of goat cheese.
- Tablespoon of goat cheese (15g)40 kcal
- Teaspoon of goat cheese (5g)13 kcal
- Slice of goat cheese (24g)63 kcal
- Cup of goat cheese (120g)317 kcal
- Half cup of goat cheese (60g)158 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goat cheese75 kcal
- 10g of goat cheese26 kcal
- 20g of goat cheese53 kcal
- 50g of goat cheese132 kcal
- 100g of goat cheese264 kcal
Protein in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 18.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) you can see that you will get about 2.8 g of protein.
Carbs in goat cheese
0 g of carbs - goat cheese has no carbohydrates.
Fat in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 21.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has about 3.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has:40kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
goat cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1033 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.38 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.43 mg
- Vitaminium B60.25 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of goat cheese
- 0% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
goat cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium26 mg
- Phosphorus1.8 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium140 mg
- Sodium459 mg
- Iron1.9 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare goat cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how goat cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Bibimbap have?
- Calories in a half of baking powder
- Calories in whole baking powder
- Calories for one, two or more baking powder
- Calories in tablespoon of baking powder
- Calories in teaspoon of baking powder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato soup?
- How much fat in ham salad?
- How much protein in ravani cake?
- What is weight of cream cheese?
- Jameson calories per ounce (oz)
- Croutons calories per serving size