Goat Cheese (Soft): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in goat cheese?
For example, tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has about 40 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 40 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of goat cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about goat cheese nutrition.
See all nutrition data of goat cheese" on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Goat Cheese (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||21.08 g||5.98 g||3.2 g|
|Protein||18.52 g||5.25 g||2.8 g|
|Water||60.75 g||17.22 g||9.1 g|
goat cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A1033 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.38 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.43 mg
- Vit B60.25 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vit E0.18 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of goat cheese
- 0% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 72% FAT
goat cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium26 mg
- Phosphorus1.8 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium140 mg
- Sodium459 mg
- Iron1.9 mg
- Zink1.8 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 goat cheese?
As I wrote before tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has 40 calories. It is easy to count that two goat cheese have about 80 calories and three goat cheese have about 120 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five goat cheese.
- Tablespoon of goat cheese (15g)40 kcal
- Teaspoon of goat cheese (5g)13 kcal
- Slice of goat cheese (24g)63 kcal
- Cup of goat cheese (120g)317 kcal
- Half cup of goat cheese (60g)158 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of goat cheese75 kcal
- Half of medium size goat cheese20 kcal
- Small size goat cheese (12g)32 kcal
- Big size goat cheese (20g)52 kcal
- Two medium size goat cheese80 kcal
- Three medium size goat cheese120 kcal
- Four medium size goat cheese160 kcal
- Five medium size goat cheese200 kcal
Protein in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 18.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) you can see that you will get about 2.8 g of protein.
Carbs in goat cheese
0 g of carbs - goat cheese has no carbohydrates.
Fat in goat cheese
Goat cheese has 21.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has about 3.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of goat cheese (15 g) has:40kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare goat cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how goat cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Bibimbap have?
- Calories in a half of baking powder
- Calories in whole baking powder
- Calories for one, two or more baking powder
- Calories in tablespoon of baking powder
- Calories in teaspoon of baking powder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in potato soup?
- How much fat in ham salad?
- How much protein in ravani cake?
- What is weight of cream cheese?
- Jameson calories per ounce (oz)
- Croutons calories per serving size