Fried Potato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried potato: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fried potato, cup and more
How many calories in fried potato?
To give you an idea, medium size fried potato (85 g) has about 201 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fried potato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 29 minutes, swim for about 24 minutes or run for 20 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried potato on charts.
Fried potato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||24.4 g||~ 6.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||15.46 g||~ 4.4 g|
|Protein||1.9 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||56.52 g||~ 16 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size fried potato (85 g) have 201 calories. It is easy to count that two fried potatoes have about 402 calories and three fried potatoes have about 603 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried potatoes.
- Medium size fried potato (85 g)201 kcal
- Cup of fried potato (198g)467 kcal
- Half cup of fried potato (99g)234 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried potatoes67 kcal
- Half of medium size fried potato100.5 kcal
- Small size fried potato (68g)160.8 kcal
- Big size fried potato (111g)261.3 kcal
- Two medium size fried potatoes402 kcal
- Three medium size fried potatoes603 kcal
- Four medium size fried potatoes804 kcal
- Five medium size fried potatoes1005 kcal
Protein in fried potato
Fried potatoes have 1.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fried potato (85 g) you can see that you will get about 1.6 g of protein.
Carbs in fried potatoes
Fried potatoes have 24.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fried potato (85 g) has about 20.7 g of carbs.
Fat in fried potatoes
Fried potatoes have 15.46 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fried potato (85 g) has about 13.1 g of fat.
medium size fried potato (85 g) has:201kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried potato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.172 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.786 mg
- Vitaminium B60.191 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.92 mg
- Vitaminium K0.011 mg
Energy content of fried potato
- 40% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 57% FAT
fried potato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium243 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium421 mg
- Iron0.47 mg
Interesting charts - compare fried potato with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried potato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pancake have?
- Calories in tablespoon of Cumin
- Calories in teaspoon of Cumin
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in goat cheese?
- How much fat in poultry frankfurters?
- How much protein in smoked ham?
- What is weight of Alaska pollock?
- Eggnog calories per ounce (oz)
- Tilapia fried calories per serving size