Chardonnay: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Chardonnay?
For instance, standard serving size of Chardonnay (147 g) has about 123 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 123 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Chardonnay is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Chardonnay nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Chardonnay on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Chardonnay (147 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Chardonnay (147 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.16 g||0.61 g||3.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Water||86.85 g||24.62 g||127.7 g|
Chardonnay - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.108 mg
- Vit B60.05 mg
Energy content of Chardonnay
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Chardonnay - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.27 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Chardonnay?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Chardonnay (147 g) has 123 calories. It is easy to count that two Chardonnay have about 246 calories and three Chardonnay have about 369 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Chardonnay.
- Standard serving size of Chardonnay (147 g)123 kcal
- Glass full of Chardonnay (220g)185 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Chardonnay24 kcal
- Half of medium size Chardonnay61.5 kcal
- Small size Chardonnay (118g)98.4 kcal
- Big size Chardonnay (191g)159.9 kcal
- Two medium size Chardonnay246 kcal
- Three medium size Chardonnay369 kcal
- Four medium size Chardonnay492 kcal
- Five medium size Chardonnay615 kcal
Protein in Chardonnay
Chardonnay has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Chardonnay (147 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Chardonnay
Chardonnay has 2.16 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Chardonnay (147 g) has about 3.2 g of carbs.
Fat in Chardonnay
0 g of fat - Chardonnay has no fat.
standard serving size of Chardonnay (147 g) has:123kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Chardonnay with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Chardonnay looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do roasted red peppers have?
- Calories in a half of yellow potato cooked
- Calories in whole yellow potato cooked
- Calories for one, two or more yellow potatoes cooked
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in brown rice?
- How much fat in breakfast sausage?
- How much protein in chocolate covered almond?
- What is weight of vegetable soup?
- Cooked pinto beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Dark chocolate calories per serving size