Chardonnay: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chardonnay: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Chardonnay?
For instance, standard serving size of Chardonnay (147 g) has about 123 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Chardonnay is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Chardonnay on charts.
Chardonnay: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of Chardonnay?
As I wrote before 100g has 84 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of Chardonnay.
- Standard serving size of Chardonnay (147 g)123 kcal
- Glass full of Chardonnay (220g)185 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Chardonnay24 kcal
- 10g of Chardonnay8 kcal
- 20g of Chardonnay17 kcal
- 50g of Chardonnay42 kcal
- 100g of Chardonnay84 kcal
Protein in Chardonnay
Chardonnay has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Chardonnay (147 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Chardonnay
Chardonnay has 2.16 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Chardonnay (147 g) has about 3.2 g of carbs.
Fat in Chardonnay
0 g of fat - Chardonnay has no fat.
standard serving size of Chardonnay (147 g) has:123kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Chardonnay - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.108 mg
- Vitaminium B60.05 mg
Energy content of Chardonnay
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Chardonnay - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.27 mg
Does Chardonnay make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in Chardonnay puts this product at the top of hight calorific alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, Chardonnay seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Chardonnay contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Chardonnay with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Chardonnay looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do roasted red peppers have?
- Calories in a half of yellow potato cooked
- Calories in whole yellow potato cooked
- Calories for one, two or more yellow potatoes cooked
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in brown rice?
- How much fat in breakfast sausage?
- How much protein in chocolate covered almond?
- What is weight of vegetable soup?
- Cooked pinto beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Dark chocolate calories per serving size