Grilled Chicken Thigh: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grilled chicken thigh: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one grilled chicken thigh, 1 medium thigh without the skin and more
How many calories in grilled chicken thigh?
For instance, medium size grilled chicken thigh (132 g) has about 321 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size grilled chicken thigh is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 46 minutes, swim for about 38 minutes or run for 32 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grilled chicken thigh on charts.
Grilled chicken thigh: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||16.29 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Protein||22.61 g||~ 6.4 g|
|Water||60.24 g||~ 17.1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grilled chicken thighs?
As I wrote before medium size grilled chicken thigh (132 g) have 321 calories. It is easy to count that two grilled chicken thighs have about 642 calories and three grilled chicken thighs have about 963 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grilled chicken thighs.
- Medium size grilled chicken thigh (132 g)321 kcal
- Grilled chicken thigh 1 medium thigh without the skin (56g)136 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled chicken thighs69 kcal
- Half of medium size grilled chicken thigh160.5 kcal
- Small size grilled chicken thigh (106g)256.8 kcal
- Big size grilled chicken thigh (172g)417.3 kcal
- Two medium size grilled chicken thighs642 kcal
- Three medium size grilled chicken thighs963 kcal
- Four medium size grilled chicken thighs1284 kcal
- Five medium size grilled chicken thighs1605 kcal
Protein in grilled chicken thigh
Grilled chicken thighs have 22.61 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size grilled chicken thigh (132 g) you can see that you will get about 29.8 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled chicken thighs
0 g of carbs - grilled chicken thighs have no carbohydrates.
Fat in grilled chicken thighs
Grilled chicken thighs have 16.29 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size grilled chicken thigh (132 g) has about 21.5 g of fat.
medium size grilled chicken thigh (132 g) has:321kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grilled chicken thigh - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.086 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.185 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.628 mg
- Vitaminium B60.402 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.42 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of grilled chicken thigh
- 0% CARBS
- 38% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
grilled chicken thigh - minerals per 100g
- Potassium246 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium407 mg
- Iron1.06 mg
Interesting charts - compare grilled chicken thigh with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled chicken thigh looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.