Fudge Candy: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fudge candy: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one fudge candy, cup and more
How many calories in fudge candy?
For example, medium size fudge candy (12 g) has about 49 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fudge candy is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fudge candy on charts.
Fudge candy: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fudge candies?
As I wrote before medium size fudge candy (12 g) have 49 calories. It is easy to count that two fudge candies have about 98 calories and three fudge candies have about 147 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fudge candies.
- Medium size fudge candy (12 g)49 kcal
- Cup of fudge candy (99g)406 kcal
- Half cup of fudge candy (49.5g)203 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fudge candies116 kcal
- Half of medium size fudge candy24.5 kcal
- Small size fudge candy (10g)39.2 kcal
- Big size fudge candy (16g)63.7 kcal
- Two medium size fudge candies98 kcal
- Three medium size fudge candies147 kcal
- Four medium size fudge candies196 kcal
- Five medium size fudge candies245 kcal
Protein in fudge candy
Fudge candies have 2.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fudge candy (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in fudge candies
Fudge candies have 76.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fudge candy (12 g) has about 9.2 g of carbs.
Fat in fudge candies
Fudge candies have 10.41 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fudge candy (12 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
medium size fudge candy (12 g) has:49kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fudge candy - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A159 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.026 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.085 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.176 mg
- Vitaminium B60.012 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of fudge candy
- 75% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 23% FAT
fudge candy - minerals per 100g
- Potassium134 mg
- Phosphorus1.4 mg
- Magnessium36 mg
- Calcium49 mg
- Sodium45 mg
- Iron1.77 mg
- Zink1.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare fudge candy with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how fudge candy looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does japchae have?
- Calories in a half of Merlot
- Calories in whole Merlot
- Calories for one, two or more Merlot
- Calories in glass of Merlot
- Calories in cup of Merlot
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Merlot
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bacon cheeseburger?
- How much fat in baked potato with butter?
- How much protein in Mentos?
- What is weight of cabbage soup?
- Egg over easy calories per ounce (oz)
- All-purpose flour calories per serving size