Bacon Cheeseburger: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Bacon cheeseburger: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one bacon cheeseburger, large size and more
How many calories in bacon cheeseburger?
To give you an idea, medium size bacon cheeseburger (108 g) has about 294 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size bacon cheeseburger is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 42 minutes, swim for about 35 minutes or run for 30 minutes.
See all nutrition data of bacon cheeseburger on charts.
Bacon cheeseburger: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 bacon cheeseburgers?
As I wrote before medium size bacon cheeseburger (108 g) has 294 calories. It is easy to count that two bacon cheeseburgers have about 588 calories and three bacon cheeseburgers have about 882 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five bacon cheeseburgers.
- Medium size bacon cheeseburger (108 g)294 kcal
- Bacon cheeseburger large size (253g)688 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of bacon cheeseburger77 kcal
- Half of medium size bacon cheeseburger147 kcal
- Small size bacon cheeseburger (86g)235.2 kcal
- Big size bacon cheeseburger (140g)382.2 kcal
- Two medium size bacon cheeseburgers588 kcal
- Three medium size bacon cheeseburgers882 kcal
- Four medium size bacon cheeseburgers1176 kcal
- Five medium size bacon cheeseburgers1470 kcal
Protein in bacon cheeseburger
Bacon cheeseburger has 14.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size bacon cheeseburger (108 g) you can see that you will get about 16 g of protein.
Carbs in bacon cheeseburger
Bacon cheeseburger has 23.02 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size bacon cheeseburger (108 g) has about 24.9 g of carbs.
Fat in bacon cheeseburger
Bacon cheeseburger has 13.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size bacon cheeseburger (108 g) has about 14.6 g of fat.
medium size bacon cheeseburger (108 g) has:294kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
bacon cheeseburger - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.378 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.176 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.698 mg
- Vitaminium B60.921 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.057 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of bacon cheeseburger
- 34% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
bacon cheeseburger - minerals per 100g
- Potassium205 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium85 mg
- Sodium641 mg
- Iron2.63 mg
Interesting charts - compare bacon cheeseburger with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how bacon cheeseburger looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.