Egg Over Easy: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Egg over easy: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one egg over easy and more
How many calories in egg over easy?
To show you what does it mean, medium size egg over easy (50 g) has about 98 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size egg over easy is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of egg over easy on charts.
Egg over easy: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 eggs over easy?
As I wrote before medium size egg over easy (50 g) has 98 calories. It is easy to count that two eggs over easy have about 196 calories and three eggs over easy have about 294 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five eggs over easy.
- Medium size egg over easy (50 g)98 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of egg over easy56 kcal
- Half of medium size egg over easy49 kcal
- Small size egg over easy (40g)78.4 kcal
- Big size egg over easy (65g)127.4 kcal
- Two medium size eggs over easy196 kcal
- Three medium size eggs over easy294 kcal
- Four medium size eggs over easy392 kcal
- Five medium size eggs over easy490 kcal
Protein in egg over easy
Egg over easy has 13.61 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size egg over easy (50 g) you can see that you will get about 6.8 g of protein.
Carbs in egg over easy
Egg over easy has 0.83 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size egg over easy (50 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in egg over easy
Egg over easy has 14.84 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size egg over easy (50 g) has about 7.4 g of fat.
medium size egg over easy (50 g) has:98kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
egg over easy - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A787 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.044 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.495 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.082 mg
- Vitaminium B60.184 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.051 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of egg over easy
- 2% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
egg over easy - minerals per 100g
- Potassium152 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium62 mg
- Sodium207 mg
- Iron1.89 mg
Interesting charts - compare egg over easy with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how egg over easy looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does balsamic vinegar have?
- Calories in a half of navel orange
- Calories in whole navel orange
- Calories for one, two or more navel oranges
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Reese?
- How much fat in meatloaf?
- How much protein in fgg roll?
- What is weight of bourbon?
- Slice of Pizza calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked egg white calories per serving size