Egg Over Easy: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Egg over easy: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in egg over easy?
To show you what does it mean, medium size egg over easy (50 g) has about 98 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size egg over easy is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Egg over easy: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 eggs over easy?
As I wrote before medium size egg over easy (50 g) has 98 calories. It is easy to count that two eggs over easy have about 196 calories and three eggs over easy have about 294 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five eggs over easy.
- Medium size egg over easy (50 g)98 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of egg over easy56 kcal
- Half of medium size egg over easy49 kcal
- Small size egg over easy (40g)78.4 kcal
- Big size egg over easy (65g)127.4 kcal
- Two medium size eggs over easy196 kcal
- Three medium size eggs over easy294 kcal
- Four medium size eggs over easy392 kcal
- Five medium size eggs over easy490 kcal
Protein in egg over easy
Egg over easy has 13.61 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size egg over easy (50 g) you can see that you will get about 6.8 g of protein.
Carbs in egg over easy
Egg over easy has 0.83 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size egg over easy (50 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in egg over easy
Egg over easy has 14.84 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size egg over easy (50 g) has about 7.4 g of fat.
medium size egg over easy (50 g) has:98kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
egg over easy - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A787 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.044 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.495 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.082 mg
- Vitaminium B60.184 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.051 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.31 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of egg over easy
- 2% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
egg over easy - minerals per 100g
- Potassium152 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium62 mg
- Sodium207 mg
- Iron1.89 mg
Does egg over easy make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in egg over easy puts this product at the top of hight calorific Fried. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Fried, egg over easy seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Fried.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If egg over easy contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does balsamic vinegar have?
- Calories in a half of navel orange
- Calories in whole navel orange
- Calories for one, two or more navel oranges
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Reese?
- How much fat in meatloaf?
- How much protein in fgg roll?
- What is weight of apricot?
- Avocado calories per ounce (oz)
- Banana calories per serving size